United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Case spoiler
When Rasputin's ghost is stunned, does his power of taking an action cube away that round also go away?

Also, does he disappear from the board when stunned?

Another question: on card 3 of 7, it says to set up a Minion D in each other Agent's area. What if some Agents are together? Do they get a Minion each or 1 per area?

Question on stun timing. The back of card 4 of 7 says that he comes back in the following End Phase. Does that mean he never misses a turn?

So, turn 1: Enemy phase, Agent phase (stuns boss), End phase (boss rises). Turn 2, boss is fine, no point in stunning him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Starkweather-Jones
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I decided no on both counts. He also "teleported" across the board cutting down my last agent one area away from starting ares. Tough mission. My first loss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
krakengames wrote:
When Rasputin's ghost is stunned, does his power of taking an action cube away that round also go away?

No. He is still on the board and that is what counts for this ability.

krakengames wrote:
Also, does he disappear from the board when stunned?

No, why would he?

krakengames wrote:
Another question: on card 3 of 7, it says to set up a Minion D in each other Agent's area. What if some Agents are together? Do they get a Minion each or 1 per area?

One per area. I have seen case files where it specifically says "one per Agent, if multiple Agent are in the same area". This is not that case here.

krakengames wrote:
Question on stun timing. The back of card 4 of 7 says that he comes back in the following End Phase. Does that mean he never misses a turn?

So, turn 1: Enemy phase, Agent phase (stuns boss), End phase (boss rises). Turn 2, boss is fine, no point in stunning him.

I do not have the cards right now, but remember that I found this strange too when I played the case.

This might be interesting for you:
Perils of the Job (untagged spoilers within) - Insanely hard/easy
Perils of the Job, scenario - ***HEAVY SPOILERS***

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ess Why
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
krakengames wrote:

Yes, it would be nice to get some clarification on this. I played that you he didn't become unstunned until the next end phase. Otherwise it didn't make much sense. The flavor text even talks about temporarily disrupting his form

Another question following that: supposing that is correct and he is stunned during the enemy phase, I'm guessing you do not draw a boss behavior card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
krakengames wrote:

The card does not say he comes back, it only says his health is restored. So he starts the new turn stunned, but with 6 health.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.