Terra Mystica» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Sign Up for Season 31 of TM Tour rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terra Mystica
msg tools
mbmb

http://tmtour.org/#/signup

Games start June 1 around 12:01 AM during Central Europe Time. End on July 31st around 10:59 PM during Central Europe Time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Kirchner
United States
Florence
KY
flag msg tools
How many games does a participant play in simultaneously?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ataei
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
4 games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bizzell
United States
Baton Rouge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I FINALLY MADE IT INTO DIVISION 4!

I came into this league so cocky. I thought I'd fly through the ladder and hit Div 1 by the end of my first year.

Little did I know it would take me 3 years to even get to Div 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Socks Wielder
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone giving classes on how to play Cultists?
I don't think I get the idea with either of them. It seems they are highly picked and do well even in D1. I know Steve likes them quite a bit.
My only win was in D5 against CM Aurens and Mermaids. I have no idea what to go for and I never really do that good on Cults which seems to be the main thing for them.

I see people getting to 10-10-9-10 on the cult while I struggle to get to 10 on 2 and my board is not compensating, sometimes looking worse.

I can't see what I should try to do. It seems I go from F5 to I7 and E5-E6-F3 maybe G2 and that's about it. Maybe get some shipping to grab H3 B2 A7 but that is only 12 network. A7-B5 seems interesting but I rarely see anything built next to that. So in the end I get meh Network VP, average Cult VPs and average scoring from Rounds/BONs which never really work. It just looks like people can do not much with them getting 2 towns not much on Network and close to 30 from Cults to compensate and make them competitive.

Am I supposed to try and delay building things to make sure I build next to someone?

Might have to wait for after this season for examples from my games but just general ideas for next seasons as it's probably too late right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert
Singapore
flag msg tools
3 dwarves (including one with no temple as of R4), 2 auren & 2 halflings picked without spade scoring in the top 2 leagues.

Who says the meta is getting stale ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.