United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
If Madeline bussed a little less as a wolf I'd feel really confident about locking in Aumerle/Dubs.

But I'm going to consider evil!Madeline world carefully tomorrow if the person we lynch here is good.

I do plan to get myself killed so that I don't have to actually play the F3. But I won't be lazy - I'll pseudo-play it and give my final thoughts if necessary.

If the Wolf does not kill Javal, he could have a Stalker hit on the Wolf or else a clear.

... Maybe I shouldn't tell the Wolf what the optimal NK is ...

@ WOLF: DEFINITELY LYNCH ME THEN NK AUMERLE! IT'S A GREAT PLAN!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fischer
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
backpacker wrote:
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
"you would say that because it gives you another day to live" because OMG if you had any idea how much I am okay with avoiding an F4 this game ...

F4 doesn't matter much in this game

Uh... It does if we don't lynch the Wolf today!

no aux, F3 is the decider

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
I don't think there will be a F3

6 players right now, 2 die today/tonight

4 tomorrow, if another mislynch then it's 2 going into the next day, game over if the wolf is still alive

Am I missing something there?

We are going to vote no lynch tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

4 tomorrow, if another mislynch then it's 2 going into the next day, game over if the wolf is still alive

Are you treating yourself as not cleared?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb

[vote dubs]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/10) - # - Voted by

Aumerle - 3 - Javal(2), madelineb(7), DIGGITYDAWGDUBS*(10), ortho_(12)
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS - 3 - madelineb(3), ortho_(5), backpacker(6), Aumerle(9), Javal(11), backpacker(14), Aumerle(15)
Javal - 0 - ortho_(1)
madelineb - 0 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(4), Aumerle(13)
backpacker - 0 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(8)

Not Voting: N/A

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Aumerle - 3 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(9), madelineb(13), DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(15)
backpacker - 2 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(6), DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(14)
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS - 3 - madelineb(4), backpacker(8), Aumerle*(10)
Javal - 2 - Aumerle(2), DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(11)
madelineb - 2 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(3), Aumerle(7)
ortho_ - 3 - Javal(1), DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(5), Aumerle(12)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

To elaborate - At F4, people can be paranoid about theories that I'm the deep wolf. I know Backpacker will be. laugh

To eliminate this worry, we vote no lynch tomorrow. Wolves are obligated to kill, because if we keep no lynching and they keep no killing, that's a gamestate that wins the game for good, traditionally. They eventually have to make the kill.

If they want to leave me alive as a paranoia candidate, I would absolutely invite this! But realistically, they will kill me and we'll go to a F3.

Or we just win now, which I'd much prefer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fischer
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:

no, you're right.
I was multi-tasking (foreign language phone call) and overlooking the ruleset. I'm back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

I mean, Javal and Backpacker both made huge posts about how I might be evil in that corner case.

Realistically, there is no chance in hell I get lynched. But if for no other reason than removing that worry, I think we should do it if we reach F4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

To elaborate - At F4, people can be paranoid about theories that I'm the deep wolf. I know Backpacker will be. laugh

To eliminate this worry, we vote no lynch tomorrow. Wolves are obligated to kill, because if we keep no lynching and they keep no killing, that's a gamestate that wins the game for good, traditionally. They eventually have to make the kill.

If they want to leave me alive as a paranoia candidate, I would absolutely invite this! But realistically, they will kill me and we'll go to a F3.

Honestly I never really get those moves. It's just a delay tactic to avoid having to make a call. You're a clear, you're not getting lynched, so passing the buck to just get NKed doesn't change anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

No offense ortho, but that is a terrible plan! heart You will be NKed. Then that is one less good vote. We need your vote & voice in an F4!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

Honestly I never really get those moves. It's just a delay tactic to avoid having to make a call. You're a clear, you're not getting lynched, so passing the buck to just get NKed doesn't change anything.

Also FYI if I was the wolf I'd almost certainly not kill you because I'd find it entertaining. But that's just how I roll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fischer
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:

someone ate the food for thought

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
madelineb wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

I mean, Javal and Backpacker both made huge posts about how I might be evil in that corner case.

Realistically, there is no chance in hell I get lynched. But if for no other reason than removing that worry, I think we should do it if we reach F4.
I think to some extent that might be an artifact of rules confusion, but I appreciate this answer, it feels like less of a cop-out.

Hopefully we don't have to worry about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:

If you believe that all living players would 100% treat me as a clear and never spend a moment's time considering whether I might be a wolf, I agree.

But I think today showed this wouldn't be the case. F3/F4 doesn't get less paranoid than the previous day.

And fair enough. I am not a clear. A GS did not out and declare via mechanics that I'm not a wolf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
madelineb wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

DISAGREE. IF I DIE, DO NOT VOTE NO LYNCH TOMORROW. I WANT ORTHO ALIVE IN THE FINAL DECISION-MAKING PROCESS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

If you believe that all living players would 100% treat me as a clear and never spend a moment's time considering whether I might be a wolf, I agree.

But I think today showed this wouldn't be the case. F3/F4 doesn't get less paranoid than the previous day.

And fair enough. I am not a clear. A GS did not out and declare via mechanics that I'm not a wolf.

Yeah whatever, I know you're good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fischer
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:

let's just worry about today, tomorrow will take care of itself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
With the cop-out stuff - It wouldn't be me going - "Hahaha, sucks for you clowns having to figure this out! [vote no lynch] PEACE"

I wouldn't want to nightfall. I'd treat it as my own personal F3 from a deliberation standpoint. I'd leave my final read and then die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@ Aumerle: Regardless of roles and regardless of which of us dies:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsdown

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[Dusk]

No posting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (6/10) - # - Voted by

Aumerle - 3 - Javal(2), madelineb(7), DIGGITYDAWGDUBS*(10), ortho_(12)
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS - 3 - madelineb(3), ortho_(5), backpacker(6), Aumerle(9), Javal(11), backpacker(14), Aumerle(15)
Javal - 0 - ortho_(1)
madelineb - 0 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(4), Aumerle(13)
backpacker - 0 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(8)

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Aumerle - 3 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(9), madelineb(13), DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(15)
backpacker - 2 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(6), DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(14)
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS - 3 - madelineb(4), backpacker(8), Aumerle*(10)
Javal - 2 - Aumerle(2), DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(11)
madelineb - 2 - DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(3), Aumerle(7)
ortho_ - 3 - Javal(1), DIGGITYDAWGDUBS(5), Aumerle(12)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[Killed Aumerle] who was a Werewolf.

Good wins!
 Thumb up