United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
This week's podcast - Circus Flohcati, Pi Mal Pflaumen, and Pack O Games Set 2
mbmbmbmbmb
Episode 84 is all about Essen games. What are listeners looking forward to? What does my "must buy" list include? What are those games that entice, but will have to be seen before purchase is made? Come listen and join in the creation of your own list!

Doug
www.garrettsgames.com

Subscribe or download NOW, then join my guild here at BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Go FC
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules to Die Jagd nach dem Gral and 1001 Karawane are now available in english - just in case you are interested: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Game_Rules at the bottom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Doug just curious. What do I get by joining your guild? Should I be getting email notifications of your podcasts as they come out?

Love the show by the way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Garrett
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
This week's podcast - Circus Flohcati, Pi Mal Pflaumen, and Pack O Games Set 2
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris,

My understanding is that you have to actively GO to the guild and see what's being discussed. However, if you write a note, you get notified when someone responds.

Glad you're a member, Chris!

Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ridgway
United States
Fairfax Station
Virginia
flag msg tools
How much for the little game in the window?
badge
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Doug,

FYI -- I have real problems downloading your podcasts b/c the podcast page takes a long time to load with so many objects to download (My status bar often lists 50+ objects waiting to download). Often it crashes IE on my rig before the entire page is downloaded and I can't start saving the mp3 until the rest of the page is done. Sometimes, I just give up after a few tries. I don't know if this is a common problem, but it would certainly make my life easier if there were a direct link to the most current podcast on the front page or if the podcast page didn't have so many episodes (maybe some more could be moved to the archives?). Anyway, I have enjoyed the few episodes I have started to listen to recently and I just thought I'd mention the technical problem in case anyone else has the same issue. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.