Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Funagain currently has Pitchcar on sale for $56.50 and the extension for $33.50. Great price!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfred Wallace
United States
Champaign
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Cheap at Funagain!
Rarely has an order been placed so soon after reading something...And to think I just got the main set mere days before the sale started (from someone else)! Aaargh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Bussick
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
You want to know something? I don't think Mozart's going to help at all.
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up. Ordered it two days ago and received it today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom "Snicker Daddy" Pancoast
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chaddyboy_2000 (#39861),
I just got my copy from Fun Again. I'm glad I got a good price. I was a little worried, because one of the sights I was searching listed it at $49.95 and $29.95 respectively, but they didn't have it in stock. It has taken me years to decide to finally buy this game, and since I finally played it at Origins, it's gotten pretty hard to be patient since then. I waited a couple weeks to see if it would become available at the cheaper price, but couldn't wait any more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.