Subject: Any upcoming expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Cooper
United Kingdom
Colchester
England
flag msg tools
As the title says just wondering if theres any chance of more content for this game, me and the missus love it and would love so new shows or feature
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coop0337 wrote:
As the title says just wondering if theres any chance of more content for this game, me and the missus love it and would love so new shows or feature

Do you already have The Networks: Executives, The Networks: On the Air and The Networks: Telly Time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cooper
United Kingdom
Colchester
England
flag msg tools
Yup certainly do, the only bits i cant find are :more executives. Havnt found one online shop that sells these i the uk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coop0337 wrote:
Yup certainly do, the only bits i cant find are :more executives. Havnt found one online shop that sells these i the uk

More Executives is not in retail. I sell it on my website and at conventions (like UKGE this past weekend).

My website would ship from the US, so if you'd prefer to keep your shipping charges down, email me at info (at) formalferretgames (dot) com and I can ship it to you from the UK.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gil! Gil!

What are the chances of getting a Base game booster so we can draft starters using the Base game deck?

I think we'd just need 4 sports and 4 reality. (2x S1, 1x S2, 1x S3 for each). I know you talk about the balance of the decks, but this theoretical booster would make the Base deck genre distribution the same as the Exec deck and allow players with the Executives expansion to draft for all 3 different expansion decks (Base, Exec, TT).

Unfortunately I don't get to play with Executives or Telly Time as much as I'd like mainly because there's always a couple new people hopping in on the game, but I think drafting would be something that even newer players can do if it was available for the base deck... (I guess we could just use the executive deck without the executives... but...).

Anyways, just wondering if you ever had thoughts about this.

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an interesting thought! I'm not sure the shows are varied enough to support a draft like that, and I would prefer to minimize setup overhead. But let me see if there's a way I can fit it in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be so awesome! Thanks for looking into it!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls