Jean-Christian JC
France
CARNON
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello fellow Hellboy gamers,
questions about the Encounters cards:
1) Some cards have a double colour icon. Do I have to put them, when building the encounter deck, in scenarios where either colour is askef for ? Or only in scenarios where they havve for that particular bi-colour ?

2) Some cards that have the (A) icon have around them a grey-ish circle, some a greenish circle, some a redish circle. Is this 'normal' ? What's their purpose ?

Thank you and happy rolls to you !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You only use cards in the set up. The (a) cards refer to the hardcore and rookie modes. Look for one of the “new rules” cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
Grob34 wrote:
questions about the Encounters cards:
1) Some cards have a double colour icon. Do I have to put them, when building the encounter deck, in scenarios where either colour is askef for ? Or only in scenarios where they havve for that particular bi-colour ?

I think you mean some of the symbols of the Boss Behaviour cards. (The symbols on the Encounter cards have only one color.)
The symbols are just another icon. There are no special rules for them. Herman von Klempt is using them for example.

Grob34 wrote:

2) Some cards that have the (A) icon have around them a grey-ish circle, some a greenish circle, some a redish circle. Is this 'normal' ? What's their purpose ?

Like Dave said, these are the Doom Cards for changing the difficulty setting.
grey - the normal ones. You will only need them in your first scenarios.
red - hardcore
green - rookie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.