Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trevis Marlar
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
I guess I’ll ask this a different way.
Are the ranged one attacks for the Giant Frog Monster and Sadu Hem, the tentacle monster, intended to be used as melee attacks?
I guess it would be another way to give them a “reach” aspect to their attack set.
I don’t think there is a “Boss Behavior” card for a ranged attack for either one of them. So, it’s either a mistake left on the card; something that will be put in later, or I have not been playing the total game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
sir t wrote:
I guess I’ll ask this a different way.
Are the ranged one attacks for the Giant Frog Monster and Sadu Hem, the tentacle monster, intended to be used as melee attacks?

No.
sir t wrote:
I don’t think there is a “Boss Behavior” card for a ranged attack for either one of them. So, it’s either a mistake left on the card; something that will be put in later, or I have not been playing the total game.

I also don't see a card with a ranged attack for them, but I can see no problem with this. They just have an unused stat.
Maybe it will be used by a card in an coming expansion. Maybe it will never be used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevis Marlar
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Thank you. )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.