United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Christmas in July!

This is a PBF version of the multi-village game run by us at Cabin Con Spring 2019! Two villages attempt to find the evils that would ruin Christmas. The catch is that most abilities may only target players in the other village.

Presents
Most night actions will function by sending a present to a player in the other village. At dawn, players will be informed they have received a present, and will have the following options:

- Pass the present to another player as an immediate action.
- Banish the present away to the Island of Misfit Toys forever
- Open the present! Much like the players, it will probably be something good, but this is not guaranteed!

To perform an action on a present, bold it in thread:
[Pass Small Green Present to Maxie]
[Banish Small Green Present]
[Open Small Green Present]

Opening of presents will be processed immediately depending on mod availability. Who receives presents will be public information, but what the presents contain when opened will not be.

Naughty and Nice List
To aid the opposite village in targeting abilities, each village will send the other village a naughty and nice list. Each village* will elect a mayor in charge of sorting players into naughty or nice lists. This list will be posted to the opposite village at dusk, along with the name of the player who created the list. Abilities may be dependent on whether a given player is on a specific list.

Sample powers from Cabin Con:
- You are tough until you are put on the naughty list.
- Each night, select a player on the nice list to receive a present containing a max/not max view of any other player.

After the villages collapse, there will still be a naughty and nice list, due to the power interactions.

Reveals
Players will reveal as Role Name and alignment (including max/aux)

Hidden Roles
Will be included: Everyone's special, an attempt at balance, vote manipulation, one minority evil team
What might be included: Up to one of tinker/alpha/false reveal, thematic roles
Not included: Conversion, character assassins, neutrals, mod shenanigans aka trick game stuff

Notes:
- Please be respectful to your fellow players and moderators.
- You must actively participate.
- Orders are due with a timestamp as set in Cassandra. If lynch in Cassandra is listed as 2:00 PM, votes and orders set at 2:00:59 PM are valid, those will a timestamp of 2:01:00 PM are not.
- Have fun!

*Depending on starting player count, we may do what we did in cabin con, where one village has a lynch and the other village has a naughty/nice list and a night kill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
dejojam1
Irina_Phoenix
monogarden
Netslummer
PaperF
TFang
The_Rorab
TWM03
whirlingdervish

9 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2211726

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone!

With this few people signing up I'm going to scratch this game. If it were a little closer to being decent numbers I'd try to recruit people, but it's probably just easier to call it. Maxie had to drop for time constraints anyways so this works out in that regard as well!

Thanks to everyone who signed up / showed interest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls