Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Myers
United States
Salem
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have upgraded my stand alone Visual Basic program and included pdf instructions for creating armies for Battleground Fantasy Warfare with version 1.1 of the BGFW Army Creator.

Full data for Dwarves of Runegard & Umenzi Tribesmen has been added and partial data for Lizardmen (stats only, no text abilities are on the printouts). I have also added 2 more racial (unique army) abilities on the printout so each race now has 3 racial abilities on the printout.

The created army configurations can be saved and printed:
* Saved information for created army includes: Army Size (points), # of each unit, custom army name and a text area for user notes.
* Printed information includes: Information for each unit (number, points, name and special abilities), total points used, specific racial abilities of the army, user notes, army size, # starter & reinforcement decks, type of army design, total units, # core units and if Elite count is OK.

I know that some people suggested a version where they could create their own army stats but that was going to require a major rewrite of the program that I do not have time for right now. I do plan to update the rest of the abilities of the Lizardmen when I get the Lizardmen decks and release it as version 1.2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panagiotis Zinoviadis
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Among the Stars:The Ambassadors
mbmbmbmbmb
Thnx m8!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.