Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (7/15) - # - Voted by

PaperF - 6 - RoyalApe*(1), dejojam1(2), PaperF(3), whirlingdervish*(4), stonecutter129(5), stonecutter129*(6), Farren(7), cvb2009(8)
RoyalApe - 1 - Farren(9)

Not Voting: N/A

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 12:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 12:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

cvb2009 - 1 - PaperF(8)
dejojam1 - 1 - PaperF(2)
Farren - 2 - PaperF(7), RoyalApe(9)
PaperF - 1 - PaperF(3)
RoyalApe - 1 - PaperF*(1)
stonecutter129 - 2 - PaperF(5), PaperF*(6)
whirlingdervish - 1 - PaperF*(4)

Not Voting: N/A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
[Killed PaperF] who was Tinker/Villager

No posting!

Edit - Sorry had a real moment there - I RNGed and Tinker should've been the only thing that flipped but I went on auto-pilot and forgot to not reveal the second part!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
I concede.

There's no way for me to win now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if I dragged that out for too long, but I really hate conceding and I was considering doing it all of yesterday, but I hate not doing it if there was a one in a million shot of me winning, and it would have caused for a catastrophic play by Whirling/Farren, and I would t wish that on either of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
I would've conceded yesterday but I 100% back Stone having the option to not concede if that's what he wants to do =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
Good played great. That was one of the better games I've seen in awhile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh also GOOD WINS and all that stuff! You can post =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
I concede.

I don't think there was yesterday, given that you were the one with the brutal. But I also didn't think you'd have conceded at that point if it were you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry we weren't more interested in your ideas about Whirling Farren. I just felt that if it wasn't Paper (which I could see as possible after all those discussions), it was Stone, who we weren't lynching now anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
i think you conceded at the appropriate time, stone.

nice win, goods. i'm proud of us. i think my lynch was instrumental in the win, so you guys are welcome.

also i wanted to clear something up. i really thought my fake outrage post would be interpreted as a vill/vill claim by the people who know me. it did not get read that way.

for you, farren. i really don't do the no claiming thing. i thought since people knew that people would assume i was vill/vill.

the whole "i refuse because i don't agree with the pressure one me" was supposed to read as a joke. it's D1. who agrees with pressure on them on D1?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
Sorry if I dragged that out for too long, but I really hate conceding and I was considering doing it all of yesterday, but I hate not doing it if there was a one in a million shot of me winning, and it would have caused for a catastrophic play by Whirling/Farren, and I would t wish that on either of them.

no worries stone. I stand by fact that the concession argument is just bad in general.

I think being woodcutter is what completely sunk you here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:

No worries. Every player has to make that decision themselves, and gods know Good players can do weird things when paranoia sets in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the beren lynch was really good. nice reads, guys. i'm not sure i would have got him. and you guys got him at a time where the game was basically solved at that point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
I concede.

I don't think there was yesterday, given that you were the one with the brutal. But I also didn't think you'd have conceded at that point if it were you.

The philosophy of the F3 would have changed, because it would have been me deciding who the final person killed was and Whirling and farren would have been arguing against each other.

I was going to be like yeah I think I have to kill Whirling, and maybe defending himself he would have voted for Farren or something stupid.

Also, as a good and Whirling being looked at possibly losing if farren was tinker wolf, maybe he flips.

Again, I just really don't like conceding even if it was like a one in a million thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:

nice win, goods. i'm proud of us. i think my lynch was instrumental in the win, so you guys are welcome.

also i wanted to clear something up. i really thought my fake outrage post would be interpreted as a vill/vill claim by the people who know me. it did not get read that way.

for you, farren. i really don't do the no claiming thing. i thought since people knew that people would assume i was vill/vill.

the whole "i refuse because i don't agree with the pressure one me" was supposed to read as a joke. it's D1. who agrees with pressure on them on D1?

Eh, it's a learning experience for all concerned. Part of the joys of the game. Sorry for the mislynch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
Sorry we weren't more interested in your ideas about Whirling Farren. I just felt that if it wasn't Paper (which I could see as possible after all those discussions), it was Stone, who we weren't lynching now anyway.

I was willing to listen to a whirling/royal discussion. that would have been interesting to me since our profiles were very very similar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i thought it was impossible for you to win after the beren lynch, stone. but i was wrong. because there was a crack to wiggle in. and i'm glad you stuck it out. in your shoes i may not have seen the crack and may have conceded after beren got got.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:

There are plenty of times I've agreed with pressure on me on D1. I generally seem to get D1 pressure on the times I don't. laugh

I didn't agree with the pressure on you D1 here, so I actually thought that was a pretty good statement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Farren wrote:
Dake wrote:

Eh, it's a learning experience for all concerned. Part of the joys of the game. Sorry for the mislynch.

i actually think it was a good mislynch! i wasn't mad about my lynch at all. that's why i thought my dry outrage would be read correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:

no worries stone. I stand by fact that the concession argument is just bad in general.

There's a lot of reasons why we didn't win.

I wanted Ortho dead on N1 and didn't realize it was only a 30 minute night, and I was doing a Pokémon go ex raid and didn't change it.

I didn't realize the apprentice seer got a view on N2 and the Irina kill was dumb. I would have actually killed Royal over CVB though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:

in hindsight, probably something NOT to claim as evil in this set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:

I was willing to listen to a whirling/royal discussion. that would have been interesting to me since our profiles were very very similar.

Same. That was a discussion I would have been very interested in. It was just completely irrelevant to the Paper lynch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i do completely understand that i am safety valve on D1 sometimes. because i have an inflated ego.

it really helps to not get mad about D1 lynches when you realize 9/10 it's out of respect. at least that's what keeps me going cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
So, talking about the set, let's talk set balance.

What are people's thoughts on it? Obviously I converted an aux to a 3rd wolf - and obviously it's gonna be so unaccountably swingy based on roles, but what are people's thoughts in general?

Personally, I can't say I'm a huge fan of the Apprentice Seer role. I thought cvb played it BRILLIANTLY, but as a role, I'm not a huge fan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment, at the beginning, where we could have said -- no. But somehow we missed it.
mbmbmb
Well done, Team Good!

Good fight, Team Evil.

Thanks for modding, Rorab and mono.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  78 , 79 , 80 , 81 , 82  Next »  [84] |