Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3292 Posts
[1]  Prev «  97 , 98 , 99 , 100 , 101  Next »  [132] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Mat Werewolf online game over: Evil wins in a final two player ending. Good game all! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Mat Werewolf online D4
Who cured Farren and Whirling, btw?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Ryagic wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
farren voting dake there is like super unsurprising.

Can you elaborate on this? The logic seems pretty sound.

UNsurprising.

farren is the most logic/mechanics oriented player on the site
What do you think that makes him most likely? Good or Evil?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
PaperF wrote:
If Royal is good, then I could question my read on Beren. I don't think I want to go there today though.

Why does me being good lead you to questionning your read on beren? I'm not good at reading him, I just don't trust any of the good reads ON him.
Who else's read didn't you trust?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
Or maybe an aux that thought I was a wolf passed me the antidote. That's another option. A lot of people thought I was evil on D4 though, so I pretty much expect almost everybody to send me an andidote if evil! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
Irina is technically the only person that thought I was possibly good, so she's definitely not an aux to wolf me, or wolf to aux me. If she's evil, and thinks I'm good, she's more likely to be a wolf that has knowledge, and if she's evil, she would use that chance to read me as evil and get credit.

I guess that is a small plus, not big, but small.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
The pool is pretty narrow for the people who I think are evil though. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
PaperF wrote:
So start looking for somebody else to push in LL! I'm excited now, because now we are going to see a whole different tally. We need to kill a wolf today, and I"ll make sure we do that. Thank you Beren for poisoning me, if you did! arrrh

FWIW, I'm still going to consider voting to lynch you today. I don't trust poison to be effective at this point.
Why did you said this? Poison is real.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
[vote Royal] to see what shakes out from that.

Would be happy to go Ku/Irina/maaaaaybe Paper too.

I think Paper is definitely evil and possibly the safest kill. I'm kind of wanting to be greedy and hope he dies regardless.

Plus, paper flipping wolf via poison pretty much clears Beren - so that would be extra great.
I sort of think that good Royal doesn't says this. If he's exactly the person that is a wolf and will pass me the antidote, he knows I won't die, and he is fine with me dying.

I don't see why he wouldn't let me die, though. The only explanation is that they think I'm an aux and once kuchick was a goner, letting me die as well (second evil in a row as a lot of people thought), it was going to be a bad scenario for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
PaperF wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
PaperF wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
What if the real aux!Dragon is claiming Villager so wolf!Dejo can coast on the claim?
It would require that the both of them are knowledgeable, and how would that be likely?

No it wouldn't. It would require wolf!Dejo claiming Dragon, and the real aux!Dragon going "hmm, they're claiming my role, so they're probably a wolf, so I'm not going to counter."
Based on dejo picking the dragon badge twice, I don't think is the case here. Well, I'm not evil, so I have no idea how evils are working with the badges and all that stuff.

What can a dragon do in this game? And Pirate, Witch?

Don't have any idea what the Pirate did - Anna took the Pirate badge and Acox claims he priest-viewed her as evil.

Syntax claims Witch, and said something about brewing antidote, but didn't give specifics (I'm not sure he needs to.)

Dejo claims Dragon. No public claim from her re: powers. I do think you raise a good point about her taking the Dragon mat twice - she's also taken a Villager * mat, which I find interesting.
Dragon has a power that I would like to hear about then. It might be something auxy if evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyways, here are my updated reads:

Paper
Whirling
Syntax

Farren
Dejo (probably just an aux)
Acox/Majai

Beren
Irina
Royal

Pool is pretty tight, but I think we are in this world:

One wolf in Beren/Irina, Royal is evil.

And I think the wolves are exactly kuchick/Royal/Beren.

Explaining now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
Royal is certainly evil. I would be surprised if he isn't in this game.

It leaves a pool of acox/farren/beren/irina. I have a small plus on Irina, acox's entrance was great, Beren has sounded great in terms of mechanics, and farren's tone has been stellar.

What happens?

Farren is my top read, followed by acox. I don't think that Beren/Irina are wolves together, and I think that the interactions between Royal/Beren are more likely to be knowledgeable evils if together. I need something more from acox today to solidify my read, but I think we are good right now.

We have 1 mislynch and another lynch in the door, and 2 mislynches and another lynch if auxes are dead. We still have 2 wolves to kill, 3 potential dead evils, and maybe one more aux.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
Acox sounds comfortable and nice I just think he's good, plus Majai's read on me felt amazing in a such a weird way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
I"ll have dinner now, and as always, I have school for most of the day. I"ll be popping during the day for 10 minutes at lunch, and then I"ll be around till lynch (2:30pm, maybe). If someone is around later, I"ll pop in!

And I feel really comfortable about my reads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
What if the real aux!Dragon is claiming Villager so wolf!Dejo can coast on the claim?

I'd have to have known the dragon was my aux somehow for that to be possible. Max evils generally don't know their auxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Farren wrote:
I took Wolf X, and I was the last person to take a badge today. Wolf * was unchosen, if memory serves; we'll know that for sure once Javal posts his list.

Question to everyone: what badge did you take today, and why?

I took Dragon*. For obvious reasons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
Whirling/Beren- MAYBE not wolvea together.

I struggle to see how Whirling could be a wolf at all. He'd have to have known on D1 that at least one of the cultists was evil. That doesn't sound like information a wolf would normally have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
Yeah I think Irina's evil. Kuchick is still very much a ? I was hoping she'd have more to say in this time.
Why is Irina evil to you?

She sounded good early on, but the last couple of days it seems like she's all but disappeared. It doesn't feel like she's trying to find evils.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
PaperF wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
PaperF wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
It would require that the both of them are knowledgeable, and how would that be likely?

No it wouldn't. It would require wolf!Dejo claiming Dragon, and the real aux!Dragon going "hmm, they're claiming my role, so they're probably a wolf, so I'm not going to counter."
Based on dejo picking the dragon badge twice, I don't think is the case here. Well, I'm not evil, so I have no idea how evils are working with the badges and all that stuff.

Don't have any idea what the Pirate did - Anna took the Pirate badge and Acox claims he priest-viewed her as evil.

Syntax claims Witch, and said something about brewing antidote, but didn't give specifics (I'm not sure he needs to.)

Dejo claims Dragon. No public claim from her re: powers. I do think you raise a good point about her taking the Dragon mat twice - she's also taken a Villager * mat, which I find interesting.

How is taking a villager * mat interesting? I can't take dragon repeatedly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
PaperF wrote:
The list I made of the votes:

Royal sounds informed. Maybe Evil.
Farren sounds informed too. Lean good.
Dejo sounds informed. Lean evil.

Who do I sound informed of?
Based on the votes history, but is nothing anymore. I think Syn is probably good.

That doesn't answer the question of who.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
Who cured Farren and Whirling, btw?

Syntax claimed to.

The real question is who cured you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:

Farren is my top read, followed by acox. I don't think that Beren/Irina are wolves together, and I think that the interactions between Royal/Beren are more likely to be knowledgeable evils if together. I need something more from acox today to solidify my read, but I think we are good right now.

Can you talk more about why you think Royal and Beren specifically could be evil together?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
PaperF wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
PaperF wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

How is taking a villager * mat interesting? I can't take dragon repeatedly.

I don't know why you need either, is what I was getting at there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:

I don't know why you need either, is what I was getting at there.

I don't. I was trying to imply that I did something more useful than I actually do so that I might get NKed over a more useful GS. Unlikely at this point given the discussions about me being an aux. I'd have taken $ today instead but there were none.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Valvard
msg tools
From first to last, from last to first, werewolf means *not* being cursed.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
badges D5 - corrected!

Bodyguard *
Cultist $ :
Cultist X
Dragon * : dejojam1
Hunter *
Pirate *
Seer *
Seer X
Villager $ : BerenCamlost
Villager $ : whirlingdervish
Villager * : Syntax3rror REPEAT
Villager * : RoyalApe
Villager X : PaperF
Villager X
Witch $ : acox89
Wolf $
Wolf X : Farren
Wolf * : Irina_Phoenix

In case this causes confusion, I realized I had incorrectly removed the Cultist $ badge and have replaced it. Apologies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
*double-checks his badge*

Still Wolf X. I put a message in modchat to find out if another one of those double-badge glitches happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  97 , 98 , 99 , 100 , 101  Next »  [132] |