Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodolfo U.
Costa Rica
San Jose
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

I could not be part of the ON MARS Kickstarter, but as soon as the Pre-Order button came up in the Project I dove in to Order it.
I completed the pre-order and received a mail with the confirmation and charge to my credit card.
The next day (last Saturday), I went to the PledgeManager page and clicked on the "Unlock & Modify My Order" because I wanted to check if there was something else that might interest me so I could add it, but nothing caught my attention, there fore I finished the process again.
I received a NEW mail confirming my order and now I see that my card was charged TWICE. Since last Saturday I've tried to get in touch with anyone at Eagle-Gryphon games in the PledgeManager page, Kickstarter Page and even their website but no one has answered my mails.
Can anyone give me another suggestion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Slimak
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Contact your credit card company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny P
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
First make sure it is not just an authorization, but an actual charge. I see all the time an initial auth charge often for much higher. Then a few days latter the real charge shows up. If both charges are authorization to charge, then wait. It will likely only be one charge.

After that if you still have an issue, log into the pledge manager and make sure you only chose 1. Then contact Eagle Gryphon via the KS page or the company page and explain what is wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
It does sound like you double ordered. If you finished the process again on Saturday. You should definitely contact EGG and straighten that out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BigDaddyRod wrote:
Hi.

I could not be part of the ON MARS Kickstarter, but as soon as the Pre-Order button came up in the Project I dove in to Order it.
I completed the pre-order and received a mail with the confirmation and charge to my credit card.
The next day (last Saturday), I went to the PledgeManager page and clicked on the "Unlock & Modify My Order" because I wanted to check if there was something else that might interest me so I could add it, but nothing caught my attention, there fore I finished the process again.
I received a NEW mail confirming my order and now I see that my card was charged TWICE. Since last Saturday I've tried to get in touch with anyone at Eagle-Gryphon games in the PledgeManager page, Kickstarter Page and even their website but no one has answered my mails.
Can anyone give me another suggestion?

EGG can straighten that out for you. Ruth From EGG is very good and helpful. She probably has a ton of emails and questions and problems to sort out so I recommend give them some time. She has multiple campaigns to handle at this time. There is no reason to go through your credit card company at this time, many credit cards companies will first ask you if you’ve gone through the merchant to get it refunded first. So wait for Ruth and they will fix it for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah give them time. They are buried in literally hundreds of emails a day right now.

Reversing the charges through the credit card company results in massive fees, definitely only do that if your intention is to be punitive and damaging. As this is likely just an honest mistake that EG can clear up for you - send a kind email and be patient, I’m sure they’ll take care of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.