Recommend
12 
 Thumb up
 Hide
3165 Posts
[1]  Prev «  123 , 124 , 125 , 126 , 127  | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Brevity 7 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
[killed BerenCamlost], Villager.

Post!

Thought Ortho / Beren seer.

This >>>> outcome!

No.

Just idiot.

View you N1.

Knew xandryyte viewed me.

Tried to guess a non-wolf hit.

It didn't work out so well. soblue

Sorry, Mimikyu; other evils! Good game, everyone!

I am very glad we didn't NK you then though!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
badge
"Is there any subject you shouldn't joke about?" is no less ridiculous a question than "Is there any subject you shouldn't talk about?"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, nemesis.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
badge
"Is there any subject you shouldn't joke about?" is no less ridiculous a question than "Is there any subject you shouldn't talk about?"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Christopher!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
badge
"Is there any subject you shouldn't joke about?" is no less ridiculous a question than "Is there any subject you shouldn't talk about?"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't able to post this from my phone before, wanted to keep going with more lyrics for fun!
Rhanddom wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:
Sound of ". . ." ?
Celia <--- he/art!
^

<-<-<-[ C F N C ]->->->
<-- <-<-<-[ D E ]->->->
<-<-<-[ O N I E ]->->->


daily
1 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claud
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza
Avatar
mb
Congrats Royal and Shawna for the win! Good job team good! And good job evil team as well, this was uncertain until the end.

Thanks to everybody and especially to Chris.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Thanks everyone! And thanks Christopher!
This was fun!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
Knew xandryyte viewed me.
I wasn't viewing for hits this game... was 90% shocked that an evil view came back on you... sigh.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
xandryyte wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
Knew xandryyte viewed me.
I wasn't viewing for hits this game... was 90% shocked that an evil view came back on you... sigh.

I think viewing for hits as aux seer is better than viewing for clears though!

So I'm sort of glad you failed
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
xandryyte wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
Knew xandryyte viewed me.
I wasn't viewing for hits this game... was 90% shocked that an evil view came back on you... sigh.

I think viewing for hits as aux seer is better than viewing for clears though!

So I'm sort of glad you failed

Two views, two hits. If only all of us could enjoy such failures.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
badge
"Is there any subject you shouldn't joke about?" is no less ridiculous a question than "Is there any subject you shouldn't talk about?"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DeMorcerf wrote:
Wasn't able to post this from my phone before, wanted to keep going with more lyrics for fun!
Rhanddom wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:
Sound of ". . ." ?
Celia <--- he/art!
^

<-<-<-[ C F N C ]->->->
<-- <-<-<-[ D E ]->->->
<-<-<-[ O N I E ]->->->


daily

C
a e
i c
li

<---
K
N
<=E
E
S
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
DeMorcerf wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:
Wasn't able to post this from my phone before, wanted to keep going with more lyrics for fun!
Rhanddom wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:
Sound of ". . ." ?
Celia <--- he/art!
^

<-<-<-[ C F N C ]->->->
<-- <-<-<-[ D E ]->->->
<-<-<-[ O N I E ]->->->


daily

C
a e
i c
li

<---
K
N
<=E
E
S


<--- B E G G I N G

| |
| |
\___/

please?

/\ _
/__\__|_|_
/ || \ |
/ -- \ |
===> / __ \___|
| | | | |
| |. | | |
|__|__|__|___|
1 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GG
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
[killed BerenCamlost], Villager.

Post!

Thought Ortho / Beren seer.

This >>>> outcome!

No.

Just idiot.

View you N1.

Knew xandryyte viewed me.

Tried to guess a non-wolf hit.

It didn't work out so well. soblue

Sorry, Mimikyu; other evils! Good game, everyone!

Hey don't apologize that turned out to be chaotic and you did great! I loved it when I saw that flip
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks cvb! Good game. I was hoping my false seer "claim" would get me NKed.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
badge
"Is there any subject you shouldn't joke about?" is no less ridiculous a question than "Is there any subject you shouldn't talk about?"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhanddom wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:
Wasn't able to post this from my phone before, wanted to keep going with more lyrics for fun!
Rhanddom wrote:
DeMorcerf wrote:
Sound of ". . ." ?
Celia <--- he/art!
^

<-<-<-[ C F N C ]->->->
<-- <-<-<-[ D E ]->->->
<-<-<-[ O N I E ]->->->


daily

C
a e
i c
li

<---
K
N
<=E
E
S


<--- B E G G I N G

| |
| |
\___/

please?

/\ _
/__\__|_|_
/ || \ |
/ -- \ |
===> / __ \___|
| | | | |
| |. | | |
|__|__|__|___|

AFTER[ 8==o <--> (|) ]NOON + Cecilia
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  123 , 124 , 125 , 126 , 127  |