Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

DC Deck-Building Game: Rebirth» Forums » News

Subject: Origins Demo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


I’ll have a copy of DC DBG: Rebirth on me and will be running demo games for anyone interested Friday to Sunday (June 14-16) at Origins in Columbus, Ohio. Post here or PM me if interested!
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kessler
msg tools
I'd love to give it a try! I'm running games for cephlofair from 10-2 both Friday and Saturday but have no other plans all afternoon. Let me know if we can make something work!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Brooks
msg tools
Is there a new release date yet? My pre-order was just cancelled on me yesterday by the dealer because it keeps getting pushed back.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
noasarc wrote:
I'd love to give it a try! I'm running games for cephlofair from 10-2 both Friday and Saturday but have no other plans all afternoon. Let me know if we can make something work!

Friday afternoon would be great. I'll post more details once I've checked out the play spaces.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SafetyPop wrote:
Is there a new release date yet? My pre-order was just cancelled on me yesterday by the dealer because it keeps getting pushed back.

Last I heard they were shooting for September.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kessler
msg tools
Sounds good, I've got a buddy who doesn't have anything scheduled for Friday afternoon either... If we have space he'll join as well.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
First demo of Rebirth.

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wise
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems if the defenses give power. Do you get attacked often during your turn?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
CodeAndReload wrote:
It seems if the defenses give power. Do you get attacked often during your turn?

Some Defenses do, not all.

The only time you are ever attacked when it is not your turn is by way of Super-Villain's "first appearance."

You are attacked at the start of your turn by each Villain you are sharing a space with and by each Villain at their Destination (in the order of your choosing). For what that all means, you'll have to hear it from someone who's had a demo. Don't want to spoil all of their reveals yet. cool

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls