Popular Tags: [View All]
Yehuda Berlinger
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nadine set up while we were playing Blokus, and then Rachel joined us for a 4 person game of PR, the way God intended it. Nadine was first position, followed by Alan, Rachel and myself.

I gained 4 corn plantations and a coffee plantation in the first few rounds, leading me to get coffee and wharf and harbor (right before getting indigo going). Having a coffee monopoly also helped. Rachel was before me, with tobacco, sugar and small warehouse, which, while nice, is still not nearly as nice as wharf. She also bought University (cost: 7, comes with a colonist), which she used to good effect, planning her plantations and then buying the manned production, or buying Sm Warehouse when she was already stocked with goods. University works well with these modifications, and is worth buying in some positions.

Alan had serious cash problems for most of the game, despite three quarries. Nadine had sugar, large market, guild hall, harbor and small warehouse. I ended up tying my record of 45 shipping points and custom's house, winning with 72 VPs to Nadine's second place of 49. Yay me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.