Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Sasser
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Felt like being silly tonite, so we throw on an old 80's flick (Making Mr Right) and I pull out a board game. Figured we could try the Carcassonne expansion and see what its all about.

The first thing I notice about this game is that the new tiles have definately changed the overall look and feel of the board. Just when you think you have someone locked into a position which would have been impossible to complete in standard carcassonne, you find that there are more than enough tiles in the expansion to complete all but the most difficult cities, cloisters and roads.

Fortunately, I was able two complete two massive Catheraled cities. I suppose this was lady luck showing me her good graces after my girlfriend has recieved every cloister solid for TWO WHOLE GAMES NOW.

I was able to block a couple of late developing cities she was working on, and thankfully my last three well placed farmers saved the day, earning me a win with say 22 points over the competition. Definately a close game though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.