• [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
But yeah anywho y'all were fab, especially since a lot of you were new to Niners!!!

K and Jamie did a brilliant job of exuding goodness, and also shoutout to Aum for a great view on K - having 2 Villagers as clears is brilliant! Even without the clears though, neither of you were ever really people I think I would've beat without my claiming everything - tonally and figuring out the game you were both great =)

Backpacker - you did a great job playing your claim - I'm glad you did CC me there, because I know you were hesitant to full claim in the Hi game - and you really sealed the deal whereas I think had I been uncontested I could've swayed the village more on that day to hopefully lynch somewhere else for the win!

Aum - I don't know what else I can say other than you were just fantastic!!! I knew I had to sell the world of you being evil to try to win today, and I just couldn't because of the sheer effort and energy, the gret views, and the accuracy of your reads and perspectives in convincing the other goods! You did everything a Seer should do, and did it right =)

Codes - your claim timing was great! I loved the timing of it, because it cemented to us that you were our aux, it cleared Mike, and it nearly got us the win!

Mike - I've said what I'll say already, but we gave it our darnedest, and sorry if I futzed up your plans by claiming everything under the sun! It's always a pleasure to play with you and especially wolfing with you =)

And Mads and Felice, apologies for evilling you both towards your collective dooms, and thanks for playing heart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
I do think had I been good, I probably wouldn't have done all that claim stuff? I wasn't lying that as good, I will tend to always claim something fancy D2 for a while - but I think as good with new players, I would've played it chill

But yeah, I'm a strong believer in Niner chaos - so my claim wasn't something I wouldn't have done! I have even claimed Seer as Hunter before! What I think was out of character for me was the D1 EOD. I don't think I'd have voted Felice into the lead to force and claim and then sniped off as good - I think I'd have either just voted Felice and ride or die, or tried harder to push up an alternative target. And D2 I kept having to stop myself from posting my worldviews, because none of them actually made any sense as to who the third evil was in the Backpacker/Aum evil team because it would have had to be K or Jamie and I didn't think I could sell that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fischer
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
I would be very happy to lynch any of Rob, Codeia or Mike/Majai.

Nice. You called it @ 11:36 thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
backpacker wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

Nice game, BP. *fistbump*

You'll probably fool me the first time I play with you as evil, but I was pretty confident you were good most of the game. Glad to be right about something I didn't have as a definite check.

Do you have a 100% win rate right now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fischer
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
backpacker wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

You'll probably fool me the first time I play with you as evil, but I was pretty confident you were good most of the game. Glad to be right about something I didn't have as a definite check.

that's not really a thing @ this time - I noticed Smugs won her 1st 6.
So small sample size fwiw but yeah, I've been lucky to be on a couple teams that carried me despite playing the way I've played

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
backpacker wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
backpacker wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

that's not really a thing @ this time - I noticed Smugs won her 1st 6.
So small sample size fwiw but yeah, I've been lucky to be on a couple teams that carried me despite playing the way I've played

I still think that's pretty cool, I didn't win my first 3 games. Looking forward to playing more games with you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fischer
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just checked our current roster, Madeline didn't lose any until game #12! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
backpacker wrote:
just checked our current roster, Madeline didn't lose any until game #12! thumbsup

I was pretty much the direct cause of my team losing both my 3rd and my 4th games! ;P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
backpacker wrote:
Haha yeah, that was wild.

#5 was an experimental set that evil won but the mod removed the good loss for balance reasons. Same mod invited me to #9 which was an individual physics game and I was like "dude I've got this streak going " "no worries I won't count anyone as a loser for stats purposes" "sweet "

Spoiler (click to reveal)
#12 was unfortunately probably an incident of cheating and there was some discussion of removing all those losses, get back to me if they ever do, I'll be even more insufferable
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
backpacker wrote:

In a word, Wow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
backpacker wrote:

I was pretty much the direct cause of my team losing both my 3rd and my 4th games! ;P

In my second game, I made it to a Final 3 as a villager and immediately Nightfall'd my vote... onto the other villager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
backpacker wrote:

In my second game, I made it to a Final 3 as a villager and immediately Nightfall'd my vote... onto the other villager.

In my third game, I made it to a Fonal 3 as a Villager and sniped my vote from the evil onto the other Villager with about 20 seconds left before Dusk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
On that note, I see good has not yet been listed as the winners in Cassy here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uh oh.

Ortho has watched this game.

I see him refferencing it for future analysis when I am evil...

Good luck finding a pattern with THIS game Ortho...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:

Sorted =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
madelineb wrote:

Sorted =)
Thanks Madeline (and Rorab!), it's been a while since I've moderated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Uh oh.

Ortho has watched this game.

I see him refferencing it for future analysis when I am evil...

Good luck finding a pattern with THIS game Ortho...

goo I am ALWAYS WATCHING goo

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I was helping backpacker out with some of the 9er nuance. I didn't even read the game - When I mentor I try not to get reads, because I don't want that to even subconsciously influence my advice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23  |