Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
codeia wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
madelineb wrote:
Not sure why my smiley didnt take, maybe I hit the disable emoticons thing by mistake. Is the kind of thing nolemon does to mess with people's heads.

Wotcher Mads! =)

So you're saying Lemon is evil? I can get behind that

I can also get behind that!
I take it she's in your wolf chat?
Well that and...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Lemon is my sister.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cody: I knew that, I just came up with that zinger when it was too late to use on rorab and didnt want it to go to waste.

Aumerle: I'd like a treatise on whether backpacker's haiku is a) a sign of unassailable good, b) a secret hint to dubs, c) a distraction from the fact that if dubs' name is 15 letters why is it not a haiku, Ws are weird, man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(Waves arms distractingly at Aumer)

HEY! HEEEY! LOOK AT ME!
DONT THINK OF RL STUFF!
LOOK AT ME!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
Cody: I knew that, I just came up with that zinger when it was too late to use on rorab and didnt want it to go to waste.

Aumerle: I'd like a treatise on whether backpacker's haiku is a) a sign of unassailable good, b) a secret hint to dubs, c) a distraction from the fact that if dubs' name is 15 letters why is it not a haiku, Ws are weird, man.

I'd say that it's

D) Backpacker is a cool guy and wants to make up for any possible ill feelings from the previous game. Thumbs up for the Haiku. I do like (C) as a backpack option though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:

HEY! HEEEY! LOOK AT ME!
DONT THINK OF RL STUFF!
LOOK AT ME!

lol that works

Btw I may just call you good from now on so I don't miss out on any invites to the game haven!

Meta reads are the best! (Says the guy who generally never meta votes)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:

Oops sorry... Until recently, I haven't really played, and there are so many new faces (to me) in games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Tipton
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy folks! I'm Jamie, I think I've played with most of you except for backpacker, and maybe codeia.
I'll [vote codeia] ask what's going on with you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (9/9) - # - Voted by

Aumerle - 2 - The_Rorab(1), madelineb(2)
codeia - 1 - Jamie_Pi(3)

Not Voting: Aumerle, backpacker, codeia, DIGGITYDAWGDUBS, Felice Si, MajaiofDreams

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 12:00 AM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 12:00 AM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Jamie_Pi - 1 - codeia(3)
madelineb - 1 - Aumerle(2)
The_Rorab - 1 - Aumerle(1)

Not Voting: Aumerle, backpacker, codeia, DIGGITYDAWGDUBS, Felice Si, MajaiofDreams

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:

HEY! HEEEY! LOOK AT ME!
DONT THINK OF RL STUFF!
LOOK AT ME!

disappointed this wasn't a haiku also
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
codeia wrote:
madelineb wrote:

Oops sorry... Until recently, I haven't really played, and there are so many new faces (to me) in games.
Heh, I'm not sure if I've played with you either, just an overinvested lurker!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
codeia wrote:
madelineb wrote:

Hi btw!

I don't think we've really been in a game together. I was in Capture and helped mod Hi 219 but I think that's it.

I'm completely 100% trustworthy, even when I'm not!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:

HEY! HEEEY! LOOK AT ME!
DONT THINK OF RL STUFF!
LOOK AT ME!

disappointed this wasn't a haiku also

Hey! Hey! Look at me!
I swear this poem was not forced!
I am not under duress...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jamie! (Nice to see you)

Why are you good in this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
codeia wrote:
madelineb wrote:

We should start a support group, I stalk way too many games I'm not in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Tipton
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:

There's not much I can do about it, it's just who I am.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamie_Pi wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

There's not much I can do about it, it's just who I am.

Haha, alrighty. So basically what you're saying is that even if they tried to make you evil, it just wouldn't take? Sounds reasonable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
codeia wrote:
madelineb wrote:

Is it lurking if I'm posting as opposed to reading the thread?

I know my posts have been more on the meta side, but at least for me, those posts (making them), give me confidence to post more in general. Trying to work on posting more in games in general.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamie_Pi wrote:
Howdy folks! I'm Jamie, I think I've played with most of you except for backpacker, and maybe codeia.
I'll [vote codeia] ask what's going on with you?

Just attempting to be friendly in the game.

IRL, being in an office all day today. There shouldn't be any issues with me being less active for long spouts of time, except maybe in the afternoon once or twice. Friday's are the slowest days for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
Alrighty been at work for 15 minutes and done all the "work" I plan to do today, so let's do this! cool

Also I need you guys to distract me from RL family stuff today that I'd rather not think about. Whether you realize it or not, that's the real purpose of this game! meeple

Much love Scott, hope we can do distractions justice!

Oh also Mads! I'm having a driving lesson shortly, and you mentioned something about driving somewhere recently right? Are you learning to drive too? =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:

Mads - are those actually the things you think might be true about Backpacker's post? =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
Alrighty been at work for 15 minutes and done all the "work" I plan to do today, so let's do this! cool

Also I need you guys to distract me from RL family stuff today that I'd rather not think about. Whether you realize it or not, that's the real purpose of this game! meeple

Oh also Mads! I'm having a driving lesson shortly, and you mentioned something about driving somewhere recently right? Are you learning to drive too? =)
Yes, I hope to! Just passed my written test so I can start practicing once I'm not terrified/people have time to supervise me. >.<
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
madelineb wrote:
codeia wrote:
madelineb wrote:

We should start a support group, I stalk way too many games I'm not in.

Guilty as charged as well =P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
madelineb wrote:

Mads - are those actually the things you think might be true about Backpacker's post? =)
Is there something else I should think about it? I don't really get any strong feelings, but I did enjoy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Aumerle wrote:

Yes, I hope to! Just passed my written test so I can start practicing once I'm not terrified/people have time to supervise me. >.<

Aw man that's great =)

Also big mood wrt the once not terrified! I had a few lessons a few years back and it took me a fair while until now to get back into learning because I was just super anxious about it! I'm somewhere in the vicinity of 12 lessons in now though and it's finally at a point where I don't dread the lessons and feel vaguely comfortable driving which is a marked improvement =P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
madelineb wrote:

Is there something else I should think about it? I don't really get any strong feelings, but I did enjoy it.

Naw, I wouldn't say there's anything you should or shouldn't feel about it, it's more that I didn't feel anything about it, so I was surprised you had much amount of nuanced thoughts about what it could mean!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [23] |