Brian T
msg tools
Maybe I’m overthinking this, but for situations where “each” or “every” hero takes 1d6 hits - examples include the Cosmic Insignificance card or the Harbringer Sweeping Strike - do I roll once and apply that same number of hits to each hero, or do I roll separately for each hero so each may receive a different number of hits?

Thanks in advance for any help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Chilton
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I've been doing as a separate roll for each hero. Can't think of where that may be in the rules though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Gaki
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Separate roll as well.
I picture heroes aren't injured the same way as they're not at the same exact place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No Why
msg tools
The rules say to roll separately for damage when throwing a dynamite/bomb. So I figure the same method applies to attacks against heroes as well.

Separate rolls it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Durandir Bonhart
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I usually do separate, but in the case of an enemy sweeping strike I roll once for all the heroes since I imagine the same single strike against all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian T
msg tools
Thanks for the input everyone. Looks like I was doing it right!

On a side note, the Cosmic Insignificance card SUCKS and the Harbringer is tough! Not fair getting both of these on my first mission 😐
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris White
United States
north richland hills
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar to the hits question, how does everyone do money rewards at the end of a mission? Like if it says everyone receives d6x100 gold for winning a mission, do you do separate rolls for everyone? I feel like it doesn't make sense for players to get rewarded differently for completing the same mission, but when I roll a one for the reward the other players don't usually also want $100 when they could have a chance at $600.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Chilton
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Yes I do that separate as well. It would be the same on a failed mission for say corruption hits, everyone is separate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No Why
msg tools
HobosBeware wrote:
Similar to the hits question, how does everyone do money rewards at the end of a mission? Like if it says everyone receives d6x100 gold for winning a mission, do you do separate rolls for everyone? I feel like it doesn't make sense for players to get rewarded differently for completing the same mission, but when I roll a one for the reward the other players don't usually also want $100 when they could have a chance at $600.
I do it the same way, separate rolls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls