Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

We're delighted to announce that the Beta for the digital version of Dragon Castle™: The Board Game is coming on Monday, July 1!

The Beta will run until Monday, July 15. Only a limited number of testers will get to join, and we will keep adding players as needed until the last day of tests. You can send us a request to join the beta program by filling this form: https://tinyurl.com/dctbgjoinbeta

We need your help to find all the remaining bugs and we want to hear your feedback on all the features we've built for our new game!

Originally developed by the terrific trio Lorenzo Silva / Hjalmar Hach / Luca Ricci and illustrated by Cinyee Chiu, the game is being converted to the digital format by Studio Clangore, the same development team behind the critically acclaimed digital version of Potion Explosion™.

This new digital app is a faithful recreation of the tabletop experience of Dragon Castle, optimized and adapted for the new digital format. The mahjong tiles, the Shrines, the Spirits, the Dragons, they're all there.

The app also features different game modes (solo against AI, pass-and-play, and online multiplayer). But that's not all! Fancy animated graphics, an atmospheric soundtrack, and an interactive tutorial to guide you through all the game features.

What are you waiting for? Send a request, join the Beta, and get ready to build your Dragon Castle on your computer or smart device!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Anderson
Germany
flag msg tools
That are really great news. My kids and I love this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Carvalho
Brazil
flag msg tools
Some news about it? Already started?
I was really looking forward to participate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the beta has started and invites have started to roll out. iOS and Android for sure, Steam possibly still ongoing. I will check with the digital team!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Carvalho
Brazil
flag msg tools
Thank you! I filled the form on the very first day so I was hoping to participate. =D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
leocarvalho wrote:
Thank you! I filled the form on the very first day so I was hoping to participate. =D

I think more invites will be rolled out as we go along. When we did a beta for Potion Explosion digital a while ago, we started with a small group of testers and then we added more as the updates of the app started rolling in. If you dind't receive an invite yet, keep your fingers crossed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the record I love how you guys have treated this digital port. Nice attention to detail and thoughtful implementation. Will be buying when it goes gold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls