Subject: New No-Reveal 9er 3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
I definitely believe paperF was hinting priest. These are not hints I would have caught, but they seem to be hints nevertheless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
I don't think I can remember a wolf game where paperF did all this elaborate obscure hinting stuff for a fake claim.

I'm probably buying it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
I don't think I can remember a wolf game where paperF did all this elaborate obscure hinting stuff for a fake claim.

I'm probably buying it.
*Adds it to my to do list* devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote cvb] I'm fine with this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (7/9) - # - Voted by

cvb2009 - 2 - ortho_(2), PaperF(3)
beardandglasses - 0 - PaperF(1)

Not Voting: beardandglasses, BerenCamlost, cvb2009, Irina_Phoenix, whirlingdervish

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

ortho_ - 1 - cvb2009(2)
PaperF - 2 - beardandglasses(1), cvb2009(3)

Not Voting: beardandglasses, BerenCamlost, cvb2009, Irina_Phoenix, whirlingdervish

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
whirlingdervish wrote:
BerenCamlost wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
I think it's possible the Corpse Eater was waiting to eat whichever of Ortho/cvb we ended up killing. I might have gone that route.

Why would we do that when keeping them both to the end means wolves lose?

Or it means a wolf (if the evil in the duo is a wolf) makes it to the final 3?

Which leaves it up to the third person to decide, since they won't know if it's the strong or weak wolf left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ortho_ wrote:
I think this might just come down to whether we believe in paperF or not.

Regardless, imo the lynch today is definitely me vs. cvb.

With oldhoss down as a possible wolf, lynching any evil has a chance to win the game immediately.

Also, we have a 50/50 to get it right. And if we do, we are guaranteed to not lose. Meaning we have some natural hedges against some of the worst worlds.

[vote cvb]

I almost want to nightfall this as like a statement of 'do this cvb/ortho showdown, village!' But it's more theatrical than helpful. And you all are going to do what you decide to do, regardless.

But let's lynch between me and cvb, I say! (preferably cvb)

And in the ortho - Paper evil team, this is precisely the mislynch they need to seal the deal, provided neither oldhoss nor SerWave is the third.

But I still think it has to be between me and ortho. The other option is at most two evils in the other four (whirling is uncountered good). We could hedge and lynch Paper to guarantee lynching an evil, but we'll still be here tomorrow, so we may as well.

[vote ortho]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
PaperF wrote:
PaperF wrote:
With Barry and Daryld claimed ,it leaves 7, the magical number. 3 evils and 4 goods, so our chances of hitting an evil are technically 43%, which is not a bad number. Priest is also in that pool, so we are good.

D2 Priest should reveal. I think this should be our play for this game.

People who are likely to be AFK during lynch chaos should claim before leaving, I don't really want to lynch unclaimed people in this set, given that we are in a no reveal.
7= magical number. I don't have to say magical number randomly, it had a purpose. 7 means perfection, God is perfection, so me being the priest means I represent God.

3 evils + 3 goods + priest= we are good.

Paper, I'm not going to doubt you left hints for your priest claim, but we still have to decide if that makes you the real priest or an evil (in which case you are most likely corpse eater).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (7/9) - # - Voted by

cvb2009 - 2 - ortho_(2), PaperF(3)
ortho_ - 1 - cvb2009(4)
beardandglasses - 0 - PaperF(1)

Not Voting: beardandglasses, BerenCamlost, Irina_Phoenix, whirlingdervish

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

cvb2009 - 1 - ortho_(4)
ortho_ - 1 - cvb2009(2)
PaperF - 2 - beardandglasses(1), cvb2009(3)

Not Voting: beardandglasses, BerenCamlost, Irina_Phoenix, whirlingdervish

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ortho_ wrote:

I'm probably buying it.

I'm not worried about the world where Paper is a wolf so much as the world where Paper is an aux. Does that hold true there as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
PaperF wrote:
PaperF wrote:
One hour and 50 minutes! Let's make things more interesting, shall we? Things will be good!
I said one hour and fifty minutes. It wasn't 1:10pm really, but I wanted to make the post to point to my hint. 1 hour means one rosary, and 50 minutes means 50 Hail Marys. Priests pray using the rosary in many ways!

Hmm, somehow at the time I thought that was closer to being accurate than it actually was. So yeah, there's no doubt your hints were deliberate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
cvb's only real original push on D1 was beardandglasses. He sat on that vote all the way until beardandglasses almost got lynched D1, until paperF sniped.

On D2, cvb has had nothing to say about beardandglasses' alignment. At all. A few tepid questions. He has no interest in that counterwagon that saved beardandglasses, and what that might mean.

From his POV, he was lynching a player who thought was evil enough to put an EOD vote on, and then that guy got snipe saved.

Where's the interest in trying to get any kind of village inquest going on beardandglasses?

He is not hunting for wolves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
PaperF wrote:
PaperF wrote:
With Barry and Daryld claimed ,it leaves 7, the magical number. 3 evils and 4 goods, so our chances of hitting an evil are technically 43%, which is not a bad number. Priest is also in that pool, so we are good.

D2 Priest should reveal. I think this should be our play for this game.

People who are likely to be AFK during lynch chaos should claim before leaving, I don't really want to lynch unclaimed people in this set, given that we are in a no reveal.
7= magical number. I don't have to say magical number randomly, it had a purpose. 7 means perfection, God is perfection, so me being the priest means I represent God.

3 evils + 3 goods + priest= we are good.

This was another post that felt weird in context. As SerWave pointed out, you were completely ignoring the fact there was a claim war over Daryld, and just took the two of them out to force in your "seven" hint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ortho_ wrote:
cvb's only real original push on D1 was beardandglasses. He sat on that vote all the way until beardandglasses almost got lynched D1, until paperF sniped.

On D2, cvb has had nothing to say about beardandglasses' alignment. At all. A few tepid questions. He has no interest in that counterwagon that saved beardandglasses, and what that might mean.

From his POV, he was lynching a player who thought was evil enough to put an EOD vote on, and then that guy got snipe saved.

Where's the interest in trying to get any kind of village inquest going on beardandglasses?

How can I say anything about a player that actively chooses not to participate?

There is no reason to be interested in that wagon. As you yourself pointed out, the only decision that makes sense today is me vs you. And I feel like that decision was made yesterday, so I don't understand why we're pretending otherwise.

No one is paying any attention to what I have to say, so I've lost any motivation to continue. It feels like I have to be the loudest / highest poster in order to have any chance of winning this claim, and I just don't have the real life time or energy to put into that.

[vote nightfall]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
whirlingdervish wrote:
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
I think it's possible the Corpse Eater was waiting to eat whichever of Ortho/cvb we ended up killing. I might have gone that route.

Idk about that specifically but they could've gambled on waiting for many reasons, I suppose.

We can at least say that if Paper is true, it's more likely the evil one of cvb/Ortho is a wolf.

I'm sorry, Irina, I don't follow this at all.

Yeah, I'm not seeing why this is the case either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
PaperF wrote:
Oldhoss was a wolf. I'm surprised the corpse eater didn't eat oldhoss, so serv was the corpse eater, or he was AFK.

If you thought the corpse eater was going to eat oldhoss, why did you view there anyway?

I mean, if we believe you, then it worked, but what was your thought process?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
cvb2009 wrote:
ortho_ wrote:

How can I say anything about a player that actively chooses not to participate?

There is no reason to be interested in that wagon. As you yourself pointed out, the only decision that makes sense today is me vs you. And I feel like that decision was made yesterday, so I don't understand why we're pretending otherwise.

No one is paying any attention to what I have to say, so I've lost any motivation to continue. It feels like I have to be the loudest / highest poster in order to have any chance of winning this claim, and I just don't have the real life time or energy to put into that.

[vote nightfall]

Was wondering why we weren't getting a tally. Now I remember.

Dake wrote:
Nightfall will be disabled for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ortho_ wrote:
PaperF wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
SerWave is a super paperF=wolf kill. For two reasons.

It's the biggest strike against paperF right now imo.
Yeah, right? I woule have killed Serv there given he was my among my best reads.

And, he was coming after you.

And, he started hating on you after you claimed priest on D1. Which, if the wolves knew paperF wasn't the priest because paperF was a wolf, could easily be interpreted as a priest being bugged by paperF claiming his role half-jokingly.

Which claim post are you referring to?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
whirlingdervish wrote:
So at this point either Ser was Priest or it's actually Paper.

Which way are you leaning with this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
PaperF wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
SerWave is a super paperF=wolf kill. For two reasons.

It's the biggest strike against paperF right now imo.
Yeah, right? I woule have killed Serv there given he was my among my best reads.

I don't see why that's impossible. It's not like you'll be able to get him mislynched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
PaperF wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Convince me you are good.

I am Daryld.

Convince me that you are good. cool
I'm the Priest.

Go away!

Oh, nevermind, I forgot about this post in response to your claim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

I think Paper is likely the Priest.

I do, however, think it's possible Paper has been planning to claim Priest the whole time as evil - setting up hints and things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
BerenCamlost wrote:
I am not priest.

Ur a villager?

You were expecting something else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:

I think Paper is likely the Priest.

I do, however, think it's possible Paper has been planning to claim Priest the whole time as evil - setting up hints and things.
If it makes you feel better, 5% of the times I hint as evil. I rarely rarely ever do, this unless is 100% necesary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
cvb2009 wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Oldhoss was a wolf. I'm surprised the corpse eater didn't eat oldhoss, so serv was the corpse eater, or he was AFK.

If you thought the corpse eater was going to eat oldhoss, why did you view there anyway?

I mean, if we believe you, then it worked, but what was your thought process?
YOLO. I wasn't going to start guessing Nks, and it was my only option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22  Next »  [24] |