Subject: My Crazy Loving Werewolf Family rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game will be a game full of chaos and mischief. Each player will be assigned a family member in this crazy family. Most of family member has 2 different abilities but will only have one during the game depending on if they are evil or good. However, when they die, the family member role will be revealed but not their alignment. This game might be unbalanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Family(Roles)

The Curious Little Mikey:
If good: Treated like a Seer and looks to see if they are a Werewolf or not.
If bad: Treated like Sorcerer and tries to find the Werewolves.

The Awkwardly Creepy Cha Cha Twins:
If good or bad: They have a chat but are under the alias of "Twin 1" and "Twin 2". In addition, you both will die for each other.(Twins can be from different alignments)

Red Neck Martin:
If good: Treated like a Brutal Parity Hunter and the Villagers win if you and a Werewolf are the last 2 standing
If bad: Treated like Brutal Werewolf.

The Rich Eccentric Uncle Louis:
If good: All good guys are aware you are good and the Werewolf Team automatically wins if you die.
If bad: All bad guys are aware you are bad and Villager Team automatically wins if you die.

The Slutty Seductive Aunt May:
If good: You can visit a person each night. If they are Werewolf or victim of a Werewolf kill, you automatically die. You can not die if you are visiting someone and the Werewolves target you on the same night. The people who is visit you are aware you visit them.
If bad: You do not count as a Werewolf but you share a chat with the Werewolves. Each night, you choose a target. If you are killed during the night or lynched the following day, your target will die as well.

Mystic Magic Maryland:
If good: Each night, you choose a family member. If that family member is good, you and the player who has that that role will swap and you'll have that family member's role and they will become the new Mystic Magic Maryland.
If bad: You are a Werewolf that will do the same kind of thing a Good Mystic Magic Maryland would do except you copy that role's ability(instead of switching) the next night and following day after that. This ability can not work with The Rich Eccentric Uncle Louis.

Pyrotechnics Alberta:
If good or bad: At the first night, you will give a bomb to a player. That player will be aware that they have a bomb and will have to pick a number between 1 & 10(1 & 10 are inclusive). A number will also be selected in advance that will be the thing that will "trigger" the bomb. If the "trigger" number is picked, then that player will die at the end of the day along with whoever is lynched. If not, that player will pass it to someone else and they will do the same thing except the number the previous player picked can't be picked. It keeps going til the trigger number is picked or until there is one 1 number left to choose from, which would mean an auto death. Once the trigger number is picked and a player dies from it or the player dies before it triggers, you can start the ability up again.

Paranormal Norman:
If good: Each night, you can choose 2 players. You will be notify if those players are from the same alignment or not.
If bad: You are not a Werewolf until they attack you. You do not know who they are and vice versa. You will appear as "not a Werewolf" to Curious Little Mikey

The Cousin We Forgot The Name Of But Ended Up Becoming Mayor:
If good: Your vote secretly counts as 2 and you secretly have LHLV
If bad: Same as Good The Cousin We Forgot The Name Of But Ended Up Becoming Mayor but you are also a Werewolf

Miracle Worker Marissa:
If good: Each night, you can choose to protect a target from dying. You can not choose the same person twice.
If bad: You will know who the Werewolves are but they do not know who you are. Each night, you can choose to 1 of them to protect. By doing so, you will be killed if that specific Werewolf is going to be killed.

Nosey Nancy:
If good: Each night, you can choose 2 players. Both of them will be informed of what the other's "family member" role(but not their alignment).
If bad: You'll be informed of who the Werewolves target at night(Both who they use their ability on and night kill)

Old Grandpa Reggy The Former Police Officer:
If good: During the day, you choose someone to jail. That player can not do their actions(Twins would mean the jailed Twin can only see text but not speak with the other Twins). You are under the alias of Jailor when you talk to them.
If bad: Same as Good Old Grandpa Reggy The Former Police Officer, but is a Werewolf.

Donor Donatello:
If good: Each night, you can choose a player to secretly give an extra vote to.
If bad: Each night, you choose a player to "possessed". The player that is "possessed" will count towards the Werewolf Parity until the next night.

Gambler Gus:
If good or bad: During the day, you pick 2 players. At night the 2 players will play rock-paper-scissors. The winner lives while the loser dies. Draws means no one dies but they lose their voting powers until the next night.

Nervous Ned:
If good or bad: Each night, you can choose to silence a player. That player will not be allowed to talk during the next day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Special Family Members

Fluxx Flex:
This is a special role that is unlike most of the other roles. At the beginning of the game, you'll be told what team you are on. Each night, the team you are on will change to the opposing team. You will not be informed of who The Rich Eccentric Uncle Louis. If you die, you are on the team you were last informed of being on.

Baby Godiva:
This is a special role that is unlike most of the other roles. At the start of the game, you choose a person to be your parent. As long as that player is alive, you are a Villager but you will not be informed of who The Rich Eccentric Uncle Louis. When your "parent" dies, you become a Werewolf and join the Werewolf chat.

Britney Spears The Second:
This is a special role that is unlike most of the other roles. Each night you choose someone to have them listen to your music. That player will be notified that "Britney Spears the second has entranced you to listen to her music". You win if you live to see a majority of the living players(not including yourself) are "entranced into your music". If this happens, the game immediately ends. You can win the normal winners if they they accomplished their winning conditions.

Investigator Ivan:
This is a special role that is unlike most of the other roles. You start out as a Villager but you will not be informed of who The Rich Eccentric Uncle Louis. Each night, you choose 3 players. If at least one Werewolf was in the trio, you will join the Werewolf team.

Agressive Angry Andrew:
This is a special role that is unlike most of the other roles. At start start of the game, someone to be your "wife". While your "wife" is alive, you are a Villager. If your "wife" dies, you will win if the team that killed your "wife" loses(If the "wife" is Werewolf killed, then they're against the Werewolf Team. If the "wife" is lynched, then they're against the Villager Team. If the "wife" killed by a player's ability, then they're against the Team that player was on. If the "wife" killed by multiple people who are on both teams, then the team they are against is a coin flipped.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Family members that are Werewolves if evil
The Awkwardly Creep Cha Cha Twins
Red Neck Martin
The Rich Eccentric Uncle Louis
Mystic Magic Maryland
The Cousin We Forgot The Name Of But Ended Up Becoming Mayor
Old Grandpa Reggy The Former Police Officer

Family members that are Aux Evil if evil
Curious Mikey
The Slutty Seductive Aunt May
Pyrotechnics Alberta
Paranormal Norman*
Miracle Worker Marissa
Nosey Nancy
Donor Donatello
Gambler Gus
Nervous Ned

*=Pseudo-Aux Evil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Winning Conditions:

Werewolf Team wins if Werewolves are majority or 50% of the living players.

Villager Team wins if all Werewolves die

Special Family Members have their own winning conditions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Miscellaneous:

For this setup, there will be 3 Werewolves and 2 Aux Evil and everyone else will be a Villager or Special Family Members

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Raven1207 wrote:
Raven1207 wrote:
Raven1207 wrote:
Raven1207 wrote:
Raven1207 wrote:
WIP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
annab
cvb2009
Irina_Phoenix
Rhanddom

4 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2226657

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is hilarious and I love it! heart

I will sign up if the game runs in July or August.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS wrote:
This is hilarious and I love it! heart

I will sign up if the game runs in July or August.

It will start when 20 players join however if more players want to join, I can come up with more roles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
1. How are Special Family Members counted in the game setup?
Quote:
For this setup, there will be 3 Werewolves and 2 Aux Evil and everyone else will be a Villager

2. Can a silenced player thumb posts?
Quote:
If good or bad: Each night, you can choose to silence a player. That player will not be allowed to talk during the next day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in calendar depending.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Quote:
For this setup, there will be 3 Werewolves and 2 Aux Evil and everyone else will be a Villager

I think I should I have been more specific on it. I meant to say Special Family member or Villager

2. Can a silenced player thumb posts?
Quote:

It's only talking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raven1207 wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Quote:
I think I should I have been more specific on it. I meant to say Special Family member or Villager
Will we know how many Special Family Members to expect in the setup?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
Raven1207 wrote:
nolemonplease wrote:
Quote:
Will we know how many Special Family Members to expect in the setup?

20 players = 15 Family Members(Good and Evil) + 5 Special Family Members

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Mitchell
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They only called "Special" because they are unlike most of other role because instead of having an good and evil ability, they have a certain kind of condition that could change who they win with, or they are "Britney Spears Jr" and are a neutral.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, got it. I wasn't counting.

I originally thought that only a selection of the listed roles were going to be in the game, not everything listed.

Makes sense!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
Madness of the first water!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
This looks tempting to try...I'll wait and see how I feel if it starts to fill up.

Other wise this post will simply be a boost back up the list

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls