Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
I'm sorry.

I should have pulled the trigger when I had the chance.

i'm curious, who would it have been?

Oh it would have been Rorab anyway, unless Vanders could have talked me into something else, but that obviously wasn't going to happen.

I regretted talking you down from almost doing it. But I wondered if you were testing me

I think you are definitely opposite reading me lately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (5/9) - # - Voted by

Irina_Phoenix - 3 - Vanderscamp*(3), RoyalApe*(5), Samool*(6)
The_Rorab - 1 - Irina_Phoenix(2)
Vanderscamp - 0 - Samool(1)
RoyalApe - 0 - Samool(4)

Not Voting: The_Rorab

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Irina_Phoenix - 1 - The_Rorab(2)
RoyalApe - 1 - Irina_Phoenix*(5)
Samool - 3 - Vanderscamp(1), RoyalApe(4), Irina_Phoenix*(6)
Vanderscamp - 1 - Irina_Phoenix*(3)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[Dusk]

[Killed Irina] who was a Villager.

Evil wins! Well done Samool and Royal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought samool wasn’t with irina and samool sounded better than irina and rorab sounded better with royal. This was probably winnable with more time but still low odds
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Back to modding
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (4/9) - # - Voted by

Irina_Phoenix - 3 - Vanderscamp*(3), RoyalApe*(5), Samool*(6)
The_Rorab - 1 - Irina_Phoenix(2)
Vanderscamp - 0 - Samool(1)
RoyalApe - 0 - Samool(4)

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 4:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Irina_Phoenix - 1 - The_Rorab(2)
RoyalApe - 1 - Irina_Phoenix*(5)
Samool - 3 - Vanderscamp(1), RoyalApe(4), Irina_Phoenix*(6)
Vanderscamp - 1 - Irina_Phoenix*(3)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
I thought samool wasn’t with irina and samool sounded better than irina and rorab sounded better with royal. This was probably winnable with more time but still low odds

Ya, the more people talked, the harder it was getting.

My plan today was to wait to see if you showed up to nightfall irina. If you didn't, I was considering a NF on Samool and then feigning frustration about being left alive as I NKd you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair enough.

Funnily enough when Samool talked me out of NFing last night, it would've been a NF on Royal. C'est la vie.

I think I had pretty decent reads here at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Fair enough.

Funnily enough when Samool talked me out of NFing last night, it would've been a NF on Royal. C'est la vie.

I kind of expected that

I think I had a good morning though. Sleep is good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Fair enough.

I kind of expected that

I was skirting around you I don't know if you could tell, mainly because you were actually the player I was consistently most sure was evil the last day, but also technically didn't have a reason other than gut and feeling like you didn't wow me on D1 heh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Fair enough.

I kind of expected that

I was skirting around you I don't know if you could tell, mainly because you were actually the player I was consistently most sure was evil the last day, but also technically didn't have a reason other than gut and feeling like you didn't wow me on D1 heh.
If you nightfall royal I nightfall there too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Fair enough.

I kind of expected that

I was fairly certain that I was your unsaid read on d1 (assuming you had one and wasn't just goading me)

I thought I had a solid d1 though - hard to get into much of a groove without people to work off of.

d2 felt rough though, really rough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Fair enough.

I kind of expected that

Heh, it wasn't you I didn't expect to be able to convince. And it's by the by - I talked myself out of Nightfalling in the end - and it's not as if I hadn't written up and subsequently deleted NF votes on Rina and you by the end of the day
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Fair enough.

I kind of expected that

I was fairly certain that I was your unsaid read on d1 (assuming you had one and wasn't just goading me)

I thought I had a solid d1 though - hard to get into much of a groove without people to work off of.

d2 felt rough though, really rough

NOPE

My D1 'read' was absolutely just a japery - I didn't think you were evil really until your EOD D2 and then looking back in retrospect
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Fair enough.

I kind of expected that

d4 would been samool/irina/vanders in that scenario. I could see that going a million different ways. would have been fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought aumerle was super solid on d2 as well.

I ultimately sniped to him just to silence him. and I thought I could keep paranoia of vanders/myself alive with rorab.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Rina - sorry I got frustrated - I just couldn't understand how to me it seemed like you were ignoring the wider concepts of my posts and just focusing on tiny little wording details instead in order to call me evil. But I also locked myself into my own head of thinking, and didn't get your perspective, so sorry for the pissyness heh =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Vanders>Rina>Me circle was ultimately why we lost because I could never shake being suspicious of Van, Van couldn't shake Rina and Rina, me - in a way it's kind of hilarious
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fahl
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
No, I can't tell you....it's a secret.
badge
Mudflaps
mb
GG everyone! Losing both GS D1/D1 was a tough obstacle to overcome. I kept hoping that Team Good were going to find each other; just didn't happen.

Thanks dejo for modding!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
I thought aumerle was super solid on d2 as well.

I ultimately sniped to him just to silence him. and I thought I could keep paranoia of vanders/myself alive with rorab.

Thanks Royal.

Evil played really well this game, Samool and Royal had a great chemistry on this last day.

Rob had it though, I wish I'd expressed more that I was feeling better about him before I died, although probably didn't matter either way.

Hindsight is 20/20 but you guys should look back at Royals snipe vote on me, it was totally a Samool save.

GG all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
mbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Rina - sorry I got frustrated - I just couldn't understand how to me it seemed like you were ignoring the wider concepts of my posts and just focusing on tiny little wording details instead in order to call me evil. But I also locked myself into my own head of thinking, and didn't get your perspective, so sorry for the pissyness heh =)

And I'm over here like - How do you think these broad concepts equate with what happened??!

I get hyper-defensive sometimes when I feel like people are accusing Not me with false takes on things, and every post read like you goading Vanders into NFing me, which I was shocked when you said that's not what you were trying to do.

And I think it's because that was my fear, since it seemed super likely that it would happen, and likely that you were evil, and I was 90% sure Vanders NFing me would lose the game.

I didn't really know how to tone down my response so I just tried to shut up for a while. Sorry for being irritating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
mbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Fair enough.

I kind of expected that

d4 would been samool/irina/vanders in that scenario. I could see that going a million different ways. would have been fun.

I would have probably voted with Vanders there, and then the next day ends the same as today, I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game is closed out now. Sorry for the delay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  32 , 33 , 34 , 35 , 36  |