Recommend
11 
 Thumb up
 Hide
1297 Posts
[1]  Prev «  48 , 49 , 50 , 51 , 52  Next »  [52] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: "Hi, I want to play Werewolf online." #220 - for the new and the improving! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
I fully intended to vote Samool today. Now I'm not so sure.

I feel like dejo's vote on hoss is pushing for whoever she can get lynched over the person she's been saying is evil for the past day.

But surely Samool would be the most likely person I'd be able to get lynched, if I'm a wolf. You just said you were going to vote for him.

I just said that now but you didn't know that until I just said it, I've been intentionally not taking a stand up to this point.

Given the overwhelming perspective from a lot of people this game that Hoss is good, I think wolf me would assume Samool was my best bet. You having not explicitly said it doesn't change a lot.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote samool]

Not necessarily my final answer, still thinking about it.

Sorry for making this more last minute than it should have been, woke up today with a sore throat and have not been feeling fantastic.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (4/11) - # - Voted by

dejojam1 - 2 - Samool(1), oldhoss(3), Samool(4)
oldhoss - 1 - dejojam1(2)
Samool - 1 - Aumerle(5)

Not Voting: N/A


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 4:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 5:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Aumerle - 1 - Samool(5)
dejojam1 - 1 - oldhoss(2)
oldhoss - 1 - dejojam1(3)
Samool - 2 - dejojam1(1), dejojam1(4)

Not Voting: N/A
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fahl
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
No, I can't tell you....it's a secret.
badge
Mudflaps
Avatar
mb
Aumerle wrote:
My main reason to initially think Samool was this -

Majai was by far the most active evil and he made a lot of statements about players but other than that very early reads post where he listed Samool as a good, I didn't really see anything else, out of all the other stuff he posted, giving a take on Samool, one way or the other.

He responded to your stuff, he asked questions but he didn't seem to want to take a stand on your alignment past that early post.

All that stuff at the end regarding dejo could be one way or the other, I dunno - but I've definitely seen evils who basically play where they don't really interact with other evil team members, in fact I'd say that's fairly normal for people who aren't as comfortable playing evil, I've done it.

On top of that, he went pretty hardcore against his other wolf - so I sort of don't see him going super hardcore bussing on Beard while ALSO throwing a spotlight on dejo by mentioning her as his one read on that last day.

Plus there's this post -

MajaiofDreams wrote:
codeia wrote:
codeia wrote:
Behind_the_Walls wrote:
Codeia i thought you wanted to lynch someone who voted for paperf.
Oldhoss did not.

I would like to explore those options but don't feel comfortable enough in my reads yet to vote there. Because of that, I voted for who I feel is also evil and who did not vote Paper as I believe that only one wolf was on Paper at the end of the day. I feel like a chicken running around with my head cutoff and that probably makes me look even more evil, but at this point. I've lost my filter that second guesses a move and overthinks things through. I feel like a lone wolf metaphorically in this game.

To be clear, I would much prefer to vote in the paper pool, between Majai, dejo, and beardandglasses, despite what I've previously said. Another reason I feel like I'm running in circles.

My thoughts us us 3...

Majai. Please don't vote.

Dejo. She did jump on Paper right after me, but I don't see it as evil. I've felt on her wavelength for a good amount of this game.
I'd not vote her over others.

Beard. I could easily vote there. He hasn't stood out as good to me. And if any of the voters on paper are a wolf, including Aumerle, I think Beard is most likely.

Why throw out an opinion on the exact evil team like that when it's not even being asked for? If dejo is the last wolf then Majai has balls of steel for even making this post IMO. I wouldn't do it.

He didn't say a ton about hoss either but I just think that if he was going to bus wolf #1 that the person he barely mentioned at all (at least in terms of a read) makes a ton of sense for wolf #2.

Additionally, the D1 votes make more sense if it wasn't dejo - all 3 evils on one person would be unusual, yes they are all playing their own game but still.

I've been going round on the Paper votes since D1. I'm not sure how telling it is. The wolves don't know the sorc at that time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Your main reason to think me is for something I didnt even do...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote hoss]

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (4/11) - # - Voted by

dejojam1 - 2 - Samool(1), oldhoss(3), Samool(4)
oldhoss - 2 - dejojam1(2), Aumerle(6)
Samool - 0 - Aumerle(5)

Not Voting: N/A


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 4:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 5:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

Aumerle - 2 - Samool(5), oldhoss(6)
dejojam1 - 1 - oldhoss(2)
oldhoss - 1 - dejojam1(3)
Samool - 2 - dejojam1(1), dejojam1(4)

Not Voting: N/A
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Your main reason to think me is for something I didnt even do...

Yep. That's true, however there are things in your posts that I found suspicious as well.

The fact remains that everything is evidence. I know more about Mike's actual identity and that makes what he says pretty valuable actually.

In addition, I think I'm more comfortable with my read on how he plays vs how you play. You are very hard for me to read.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I also think that good or evil, that you (Samool) are giving hoss way too good of a read. He might be good here, but he's not overwhelmingly good in my eyes. And if anyone is playing a little under the radar after Beard died, it's him. I'm not saying he hasn't been playing but compared to you and dejo going after each other, he's very much taken a back seat.

That's somewhat normal from him in my experience but he could be evil here and I don't really get the shiny good at all.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejo is a good player so this only means so much but I like that she didn't immediately jump ship on hoss when I voted Samool
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Your main reason to think me is for something I didnt even do...

That can happen. It's really not fun regardless of whether it's correct or not.

I personally didn't see much to indicate one way or the other when I ISOd Majai though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
Samool wrote:
Your main reason to think me is for something I didnt even do...

That can happen. It's really not fun regardless of whether it's correct or not.

I personally didn't see much to indicate one way or the other when I ISOd Majai though.

He didn't say a lot about Hoss, because that was the point behind the N0 not being hinted.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Btw well played game all.

I enjoy games where everyone is invested and whoever the wolf is, a strong effort was made.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fahl
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
No, I can't tell you....it's a secret.
badge
Mudflaps
Avatar
mb
I'm keeping my vote on dejo. I'm 52-48 dejo vs. Samool.

I just feel like dejo played to clean of a game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
I also think that good or evil, that you (Samool) are giving hoss way too good of a read. He might be good here, but he's not overwhelmingly good in my eyes. And if anyone is playing a little under the radar after Beard died, it's him. I'm not saying he hasn't been playing but compared to you and dejo going after each other, he's very much taken a back seat.

That's somewhat normal from him in my experience but he could be evil here and I don't really get the shiny good at all.

I think Samool is tunneled on me much more than he thinks Hoss is good, no?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
Samool wrote:
Your main reason to think me is for something I didnt even do...

That can happen. It's really not fun regardless of whether it's correct or not.

I personally didn't see much to indicate one way or the other when I ISOd Majai though.

He didn't say a lot about Hoss, because that was the point behind the N0 not being hinted.

Honestly back to Majai, I have a hard time believing he puts his wolf down as his N0 either.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
Samool wrote:
Your main reason to think me is for something I didnt even do...

That can happen. It's really not fun regardless of whether it's correct or not.

I personally didn't see much to indicate one way or the other when I ISOd Majai though.

He didn't say a lot about Hoss, because that was the point behind the N0 not being hinted.

Honestly back to Majai, I have a hard time believing he puts his wolf down as his N0 either.

It's pretty common. Generally because you want them to know you're the sorcerer though. Which was obviously unnecessary here.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
I also think that good or evil, that you (Samool) are giving hoss way too good of a read. He might be good here, but he's not overwhelmingly good in my eyes. And if anyone is playing a little under the radar after Beard died, it's him. I'm not saying he hasn't been playing but compared to you and dejo going after each other, he's very much taken a back seat.

That's somewhat normal from him in my experience but he could be evil here and I don't really get the shiny good at all.

I think Samool is tunneled on me much more than he thinks Hoss is good, no?

Samool wrote:
I haven't been connected to wifi for a while yet had Oldhoss's iso open as a tab so I have gone through it quite a few times and he is my best (good) read at the moment - sounds like good Oldhoss and I like all of his posts independently anyway. So

Oldhoss

Aumerle

Are my reads that I have confidence in
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
People sometimes remind me of earlier games so i go see what alignment they are. Oldhoss' play greatly reminded me of Cubs and Seers 2 ( https://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1923677) where he pretty much sounds the exact same imo. So i compared more of the other games where he was good and he sounds similar
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
oldhoss wrote:
I'm keeping my vote on dejo. I'm 52-48 dejo vs. Samool.

I just feel like dejo played to clean of a game.

Um, ok. What does clean mean?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
I also think that good or evil, that you (Samool) are giving hoss way too good of a read. He might be good here, but he's not overwhelmingly good in my eyes. And if anyone is playing a little under the radar after Beard died, it's him. I'm not saying he hasn't been playing but compared to you and dejo going after each other, he's very much taken a back seat.

That's somewhat normal from him in my experience but he could be evil here and I don't really get the shiny good at all.

I think Samool is tunneled on me much more than he thinks Hoss is good, no?

Samool wrote:
I haven't been connected to wifi for a while yet had Oldhoss's iso open as a tab so I have gone through it quite a few times and he is my best (good) read at the moment - sounds like good Oldhoss and I like all of his posts independently anyway. So

Oldhoss

Aumerle

Are my reads that I have confidence in

Oh, you mean on D1? But does he think that now?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
People sometimes remind me of earlier games so i go see what alignment they are. Oldhoss' play greatly reminded me of Cubs and Seers 2 ( https://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1923677) where he pretty much sounds the exact same imo. So i compared more of the other games where he was good and he sounds similar

Hoss sounds fairly similar as either alignment from my experience. It's about the things he chooses to talk about.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aumerle wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
Samool wrote:
Your main reason to think me is for something I didnt even do...

That can happen. It's really not fun regardless of whether it's correct or not.

I personally didn't see much to indicate one way or the other when I ISOd Majai though.

He didn't say a lot about Hoss, because that was the point behind the N0 not being hinted.

Honestly back to Majai, I have a hard time believing he puts his wolf down as his N0 either.

Once when i was sorc i put a wolf as my N0 *and* a dofferent wolf as my N1 so very possible i think
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
“Good-bye and hello, as always.”
badge
“I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.” ― Roger Zelazny, The Courts of Chaos
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
Aumerle wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
Samool wrote:
Your main reason to think me is for something I didnt even do...

That can happen. It's really not fun regardless of whether it's correct or not.

I personally didn't see much to indicate one way or the other when I ISOd Majai though.

He didn't say a lot about Hoss, because that was the point behind the N0 not being hinted.

Honestly back to Majai, I have a hard time believing he puts his wolf down as his N0 either.

Once when i was sorc i put a wolf as my N0 *and* a dofferent wolf as my N1 so very possible i think

Yes but I think you are a very different player.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My ISO didnt change anything so sorry Dejo if you are good :/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  48 , 49 , 50 , 51 , 52  Next »  [52] |