Popular Tags: [View All]
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We are pleased to announce that Dice Hospital: Community Care will launch on kickstarter July 9th!

Featuring: The City Expansion, The Maternity Expansion and the Improvements expansion!

Of note:

- Improving the game you love
We have worked hard to improve the base game where we felt like it needed a lift in terms of offering modularity for how the game plays (hence 3 expansions) and increasing interactivity.

- Better value for money
We have listened to everyone about stretch goals and content and as such we will be unlocking many many stretch goals upon the kickstarter reaching its target!

- Kickstarter free pack that will not be in retail
There will be a FREE kickstarter pack which will not be in general retail at all and will only be available from us directly in the future for $20ish.

- 5th player extension
There will be a 5th player "extension" included as standard that again, will not be available for general retail, that will allow a 5th player to join in and play. It will play with all the expansions, but we are playtesting it further to make sure this is OK - more details TBC.

- A helicopter mini!
The kickstarter pack includes a helicopter miniature used for the city expansion, but could also be used for the base game as a first player marker, replacing the punchboard medi-kit.

If you'd like a notification of when we go live, please visit our website: www.alleycatgames.com and sign up to the mailing list.

Thanks again!

Caezar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very interested in this but have to say it is weird to offer a 5th player extension as part of the expansion and then possibly it would not be able to be used with the same expansions. Also offering it only in kickstarter and not ever later seems like a gun to the head of each player who would like to play the game with 5. Good luck with the kickstarter and I hope it is well received. It is a very good game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1st ks contents available to pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe Van Langenhove
msg tools
BGFreakDag2PT wrote:

Also interested in this. I missed the boat first time around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:
I am very interested in this but have to say it is weird to offer a 5th player extension as part of the expansion and then possibly it would not be able to be used with the same expansions. Also offering it only in kickstarter and not ever later seems like a gun to the head of each player who would like to play the game with 5. Good luck with the kickstarter and I hope it is well received. It is a very good game.

not sure if you've misunderstood our intention. The 5th player extension will be available, but only directly through us after the KS is over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
BGFreakDag2PT wrote:

We didn't do any kickstarter exclusives in the original campaign, but we will be copying the stretch goals, to ensure the quality of the expansion matches up with that of the base game.

There was a set of kickstarter promo cards, and we will likely include this with the expansions (we just have to figure out what is the logistically easiest way to do this)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
caljassar wrote:
rickert wrote:

not sure if you've misunderstood our intention. The 5th player extension will be available, but only directly through us after the KS is over.

I did misunderstand. Thank you. That makes very much more sense and is a great way to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Walker
United Kingdom
Hull
England
flag msg tools
Amy word on pricing our a KS preview page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Adamandkate wrote:
Amy word on pricing our a KS preview page?

Not yet. We are trying to hammer down the final quote details from the manufacturer. KS page still under construction

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Iwanczuk

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious, will the new round track in the Kickstarter Pack be a sticker that goes over the old one or just sit on top of the old one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
temujen72 wrote:
Just curious, will the new round track in the Kickstarter Pack be a sticker that goes over the old one or just sit on top of the old one?

It’s a punchboard piece that sits on top of the old one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Iwanczuk

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I love all the upgrades in the Kickstarter Pack!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls