Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
codeia, we could use your insight on this.

For me it could be samool and cvb, or samool and smug. I don't think there is a cvb and smug team. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Samool wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
hey samool, what do you think about codeia not voting yet?

I just finished a game with her and it doesnt ring alarm bells
She just explained herself but still no vote. I'm not the game math wiz but I think we only have 2 chances to get it right, so pressure votes are needed as soon as possible.

We may only have one. If a good is lynched today, and the sorcerer isn't nightkilled, evil has voting control in the final three. They might still have the hunter to worry about, but it isn't good's opportunity to get it right or wrong anymore.
Crap decisions, decisions.

What do you think of smug and samool?

Unless either of them retracts, I have to go with Smugs as Sorc and Samool as wolf.
OK, so if we have one chance to get it right and you're saying we have 2 seer claims, if neither of them is the seer shouldn't the seer claim?

Absolutely. If you or Codeia is the Seer, you should be claiming today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Samool wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

She just explained herself but still no vote. I'm not the game math wiz but I think we only have 2 chances to get it right, so pressure votes are needed as soon as possible.

We may only have one. If a good is lynched today, and the sorcerer isn't nightkilled, evil has voting control in the final three. They might still have the hunter to worry about, but it isn't good's opportunity to get it right or wrong anymore.

Unless either of them retracts, I have to go with Smugs as Sorc and Samool as wolf.
OK, so if we have one chance to get it right and you're saying we have 2 seer claims, if neither of them is the seer shouldn't the seer claim?

So you saying you not the seer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Samool wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

Yes. I already said that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was originally going to retract and let q fake claim take the NK but then I realised there was a lot of things that could go wrong with that plan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Samool wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

So if we don't have 2 seer claims a real seer claiming would be bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

For me it could be samool and cvb, or samool and smug. I don't think there is a cvb and smug team. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Just about finished catching up. Smugs having two clears is odd, and I found it even more peculiar that she and cvb cleared each other. I'm getting a good vibe from Smugs so I'm not sure what to make of her two claims.

My original vote was very meta and I'm not picking up any pings from Samool yet. If anything, cvb pings me more. [vote cvb2009]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Samool wrote:
I was originally going to retract and let q fake claim take the NK but then I realised there was a lot of things that could go wrong with that plan
Like?.... I would think A) Wolf eats their sorc B) It's a wolf faking seer, then we know thete is a good chance we have a fake seer wolf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Samool wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

No, because if you or Codeia are the real Seer, we either might vote you out, or you might die tonight and not get to reveal your clear.

Even if you survive, you might find yourself against the Sorc and Wolf and just lose, so coming out today is the right move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (5/5) - # - Voted by

cvb2009 - 3 - Samool(3), ZenMonkey11(8), codeia(11)
Samool - 2 - codeia(7), Smugs(9), cvb2009(10)
ZenMonkey11 - 0 - Samool(1), cvb2009(5), Smugs(6)
Smugs - 0 - ZenMonkey11(2)
codeia - 0 - ZenMonkey11(4)

Not Voting: N/A

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 4:01 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 5:01 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

codeia - 2 - Samool(7), cvb2009(11)
cvb2009 - 2 - ZenMonkey11(5), Samool(10)
Samool - 2 - ZenMonkey11(1), cvb2009(3)
Smugs - 2 - ZenMonkey11(6), Samool(9)
ZenMonkey11 - 3 - Smugs(2), codeia(4), cvb2009(8)

Not Voting: N/A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Samool wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

No, because if you or Codeia are the real Seer, we either might vote you out, or you might die tonight and not get to reveal your clear.

Even if you survive, you might find yourself against the Sorc and Wolf and just lose, so coming out today is the right move.
The only thing that concerns me with the real seer claiming is that we ensure the wolf NK is the seer. However, it seems like the more seer possibilities there are, the less likely it'll be for the wolf to target the seer. That could potentially give us two views if the seer doesn't die before D2.

On the flip side, it would suck if the sorc claimed seer in the pool and the wolf decided to NK their sorc. So maybe it's better for the seer to claim?

I'm inclined to keep as many seer claims as possible to make it more difficult for the wolves to figure out who the actual seer is to possibly give us another clear on D2. The only time I'd want the seer to claim is if it was imperative, during lynch chaos with the seer in contention of being lynched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
codeia wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

Just about finished catching up. Smugs having two clears is odd, and I found it even more peculiar that she and cvb cleared each other. I'm getting a good vibe from Smugs so I'm not sure what to make of her two claims.

My original vote was very meta and I'm not picking up any pings from Samool yet. If anything, cvb pings me more. [vote cvb2009]
Why does cvb ping you more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
codeia wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

I think it has a lot to do with cvb and Smugs clearing each other and not being able to reconcile the fact of the good vibes I'm getting from Smugs. Going back through, seeing her post cvb as her clear after cvb cleared is slightly pings me. Is it possible this could be the sorc hinting to the wolf and the wolf confirming they received the hint? Is there even enough there to make that possible?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Samool wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

yeah that .akes sense. I feel a little better about you. I just can't picture a samool and cvb evil team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
codeia wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Samool wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

The only thing that concerns me with the real seer claiming is that we ensure the wolf NK is the seer. However, it seems like the more seer possibilities there are, the less likely it'll be for the wolf to target the seer. That could potentially give us two views if the seer doesn't die before D2.

On the flip side, it would suck if the sorc claimed seer in the pool and the wolf decided to NK their sorc. So maybe it's better for the seer to claim?

I'm inclined to keep as many seer claims as possible to make it more difficult for the wolves to figure out who the actual seer is to possibly give us another clear on D2. The only time I'd want the seer to claim is if it was imperative, during lynch chaos with the seer in contention of being lynched.

Why would it suck if the Wolf NKed the Sorc?

Keeping the Seer alive is less important than keeping the Hunter alive, IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
codeia wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
codeia wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

I think it has a lot to do with cvb and Smugs clearing each other and not being able to reconcile the fact of the good vibes I'm getting from Smugs. Going back through, seeing her post cvb as her clear after cvb cleared is slightly pings me. Is it possible this could be the sorc hinting to the wolf and the wolf confirming they received the hint? Is there even enough there to make that possible?

The Sorc is uninformed in this game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:

I think it has a lot to do with cvb and Smugs clearing each other and not being able to reconcile the fact of the good vibes I'm getting from Smugs. Going back through, seeing her post cvb as her clear after cvb cleared is slightly pings me. Is it possible this could be the sorc hinting to the wolf and the wolf confirming they received the hint? Is there even enough there to make that possible?[/q]

The Sorc is uninformed in this game [/q]Looks like a honest mistake. I'm starting to think you both might be clear there is a cvb samool team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed that quote up, sorry lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
codeia wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
cvb2009 wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Samool wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

Why would it suck if the Wolf NKed the Sorc?

Keeping the Seer alive is less important than keeping the Hunter alive, IMO.

In the world where evil doesn't get lynched D1, it would suck because we'd enter D2 with evils.

I also think it's important to leave the hunter alive as long as possible, but in a small game such as this with few people, of the wolf NK is the hunter, then the hunter would have a decent chance of hitting evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
codeia wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
codeia wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:

The Sorc is uninformed in this game
Apparently me too. shake

Thanks for informing me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:

The Sorc is uninformed in this game [/q]Looks like a honest mistake. I'm starting to think you both might be clear there is a cvb samool team. [/q]

Memo received lol. Thanks for letting me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
codeia wrote:

In the world where evil doesn't get lynched D1, it would suck because we'd enter D2 with evils.

I also think it's important to leave the hunter alive as long as possible, but in a small game such as this with few people, of the wolf NK is the hunter, then the hunter would have a decent chance of hitting evil.
I'm pretty sure we have to get it right today. Its only 5 of us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reread the rules. I obviously needed a refresher lol. It had been a while since reading them, and forgot a few key details. My apologies. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think cvb is the sorcerer which makes zen good. In my opinion we should try have smugs and codeia claim at the same time in case one of them claims zen's role

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
codeia wrote:

I'm pretty sure we have to get it right today. Its only 5 of us.

Which would mean that the best course of action is the seer claiming in favor of leaving the hunter alive for the brutal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] |