Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
189 Posts
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  Next »  [8] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Auto-mod: Re:Confirming rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
[Vote Smugs]

I have no idea why you're voting me, unless your the Wolf who killed your own Sorc who'd cleared you, which seems unlikely.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So yeah, Wolf is Codeia, Zen Villy, me Hunter. Unless one of cvb, Samool or Zen has played this very wrong.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I presume Codeia had the kill set and was AFK, which would suck for her
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
[Vote Smugs]

I have no idea why you're voting me, unless your the Wolf who killed your own Sorc who'd cleared you, which seems unlikely.
I'm voting you because you're most likely the wolf.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
[Vote Smugs]

I have no idea why you're voting me, unless your the Wolf who killed your own Sorc who'd cleared you, which seems unlikely.
I'm voting you because you're most likely the wolf.

If you're a Villager, you know the Hunter is still alive. Therefore, self vote.

If you're not a Villager, you're a Wolf and just killed your own Sorc for ???, so I am assuming you're the Villager.

If you keep voting for me, and you are a Villager, you turn a guaranteed win into a loss for literally no explicable reason.

Edit - your to you're
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
[Vote Smugs]

I have no idea why you're voting me, unless your the Wolf who killed your own Sorc who'd cleared you, which seems unlikely.
I'm voting you because you're most likely the wolf.

If you're a Villager, you know the Hunter is still alive. Therefore, self vote.

If you're not a Villager, you're a Wolf and just killed your own Sorc for ???, so I am assuming you're the Villager.

If you keep voting for me, and you are a Villager, you turn a guaranteed win into a loss for literally no explicable reason.

Edit - your to you're
Why are you not voting Cordia, from your point of view she has to be the wolf, right?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
[Vote Smugs]

I have no idea why you're voting me, unless your the Wolf who killed your own Sorc who'd cleared you, which seems unlikely.
I'm voting you because you're most likely the wolf.

If you're a Villager, you know the Hunter is still alive. Therefore, self vote.

If you're not a Villager, you're a Wolf and just killed your own Sorc for ???, so I am assuming you're the Villager.

If you keep voting for me, and you are a Villager, you turn a guaranteed win into a loss for literally no explicable reason.

Edit - your to you're
Why are you not voting Cordia, from your point of view she has to be the wolf, right?

No, because it could be you who messed up for reasons I cannot comprehend.

I'm not going to vote for anyone until the Villager has self nightfalled, at which point, I will vote for them and we will win.

I can only assume you are the Wolf, because I don't understand why you haven't done this already. Even if I was the Wolf, Codeia would be the Hunter, and the logic is the same.

Unless you think either Samool or cvb was the Hunter who claimed Seer and never rescinded, I don't understand why were still even playing this game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is Codeia?....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Still nothing? shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smug, you there?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
I am.
We might have to go along with your plan.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
I am.
We might have to go along with your plan.

I hope we do, as it is a guaranteed win.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
I am.
We might have to go along with your plan.

I hope we do, as it is a guaranteed win.
What if the hunter did claim seer and codeia is the seer?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
I am.
We might have to go along with your plan.

I hope we do, as it is a guaranteed win.
What if the hunter did claim seer and codeia is the seer?

I know they didn't, because I'm the Hunter.

But if they did, then the Hunter would have made a terrible decision, and Codeia would have made a strange decision not to counter when we talked a lot about how it was necessary for the Seer to claim.

Realistically, if that is what happened, Good deserves to lose, and would do so. But it isn't what happened.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
I am.
We might have to go along with your plan.

I hope we do, as it is a guaranteed win.
What if the hunter did claim seer and codeia is the seer?

I know they didn't, because I'm the Hunter.

But if they did, then the Hunter would have made a terrible decision, and Codeia would have made a strange decision not to counter when we talked a lot about how it was necessary for the Seer to claim.

Realistically, if that is what happened, Good deserves to lose, and would do so. But it isn't what happened.
OK, so next question. If you're the hunter and you're sure I'm a villy, why can't we just vote Codeia.... What is it that's giving you pause on that plan?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
I am.
We might have to go along with your plan.

I hope we do, as it is a guaranteed win.
What if the hunter did claim seer and codeia is the seer?

I know they didn't, because I'm the Hunter.

But if they did, then the Hunter would have made a terrible decision, and Codeia would have made a strange decision not to counter when we talked a lot about how it was necessary for the Seer to claim.

Realistically, if that is what happened, Good deserves to lose, and would do so. But it isn't what happened.
OK, so next question. If you're the hunter and you're sure I'm a villy, why can't we just vote Codeia.... What is it that's giving you pause on that plan?

I guess if you nightfall on Codeia, then that's fine too. I am not going to do anything that would allow me to be the person voted out here, so if you lock your vote on you or Codeia, then I'll do the same. Effectively, once you nightfall anywhere, I will do the same (unless it's on me )
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
ZenMonkey11 wrote:
Smugs wrote:
I am.
We might have to go along with your plan.

I hope we do, as it is a guaranteed win.
What if the hunter did claim seer and codeia is the seer?

I know they didn't, because I'm the Hunter.

But if they did, then the Hunter would have made a terrible decision, and Codeia would have made a strange decision not to counter when we talked a lot about how it was necessary for the Seer to claim.

Realistically, if that is what happened, Good deserves to lose, and would do so. But it isn't what happened.
OK, so next question. If you're the hunter and you're sure I'm a villy, why can't we just vote Codeia.... What is it that's giving you pause on that plan?

I guess if you nightfall on Codeia, then that's fine too. I am not going to do anything that would allow me to be the person voted out here, so if you lock your vote on you or Codeia, then I'll do the same. Effectively, once you nightfall anywhere, I will do the same (unless it's on me )
[Vote ZenMonkey]

[Nightfall]

I think this is the right vote. If you lying Cordeia can vote me out and we win since she'd most likely be the hunter.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
or is night fall 2 words? I don't night fall a lot so I forgot the formatlaugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (3/5) - # - Voted by

ZenMonkey11 - 1 - ZenMonkey11(2)
Smugs - 0 - ZenMonkey11(1)

Not Voting: codeia, Smugs


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 4:01 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 5:01 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

ZenMonkey11 - 2 - Smugs(1), ZenMonkey11(2)

Not Voting: codeia, Smugs
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for being AFK after dawn. Took a nap after work yesterday and ended up sleeping through the night.

Smugs, I see merit in your plan. But I still think your the wolf. [vote Smugs]

I can assure you, I am no wolf. Cordeia May be the wolf though.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (3/5) - # - Voted by

ZenMonkey11 - 1 - ZenMonkey11(2)
Smugs - 1 - ZenMonkey11(1), codeia(3)

Not Voting: Smugs


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 4:01 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 5:01 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

codeia - 1 - Smugs(3)
ZenMonkey11 - 2 - Smugs(1), ZenMonkey11(2)

Not Voting: Smugs
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
codeia wrote:
Sorry for being AFK after dawn. Took a nap after work yesterday and ended up sleeping through the night.

Smugs, I see merit in your plan. But I still think your the wolf. [vote Smugs]

I can assure you, I am no wolf. Cordeia May be the wolf though.

There can't be a maybe. Are you countering Smug's hunter claim?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[Vote Nightfall]

Think that's how you do it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (3/5) - # - Voted by

ZenMonkey11 - 1 - ZenMonkey11*(2)
Smugs - 1 - ZenMonkey11(1), codeia(3)

Not Voting: Smugs


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 4:01 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 5:01 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

codeia - 1 - Smugs(3)
ZenMonkey11 - 2 - Smugs(1), ZenMonkey11*(2)

Not Voting: Smugs
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  Next »  [8] |