flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
A GAME FOR 19
Courtesy of The Great and Powerful Ohg

TEAM EVIL

3 Werewolves: Share a chat and select the Night Kill. One wolf will be Tough to one kill (lynch or brutal). One wolf will be Brutal (retaliates a kill upon death, mandatory). Counts for parity. Reveals as "Werewolf" on death.

1 Wolf Cub: Promotes to werewolf upon the death of the first wolf. Prior to the game starting, will choose one player to be a werewolf. Counts for parity. Reveals as "Wolf Cub" on death (Clarification: even after promotion). Views as Aux Evil before promotion and Max Evil after promotion.

1 Sorcerer: Each night views a player to check for Seer. Receives result of SEER if viewing the Seer, Aux Seer or Tinker. On N0, receives a random negative view. The Sorcerer does not know the identity of the wolves. Does not count for parity.

1 Mimic: Each night views a player for their full role (including hidden villager attributes). When killed, may choose to reveal as any role that he has previously viewed. The mimic is Tough to one kill (lynch, NK, brutal). This Tough is optional. If the mimic views a wolf, the mimic will count for parity as long as there is at least one wolf alive AND will lose their tough. If the mimic views the Tinker, the mimic will gain the Tinker attribute if the mimic’s current order is to reveal as the Tinker WHEN the views are processed (Tinker will reveal as Villager at death). This would cause the Mimic to view as a Max to the Seer, Seer to the Sorc, and Not Aux to the Aux Seer. The mimic receives a plain Villager N0.

TEAM GOOD

1 Seer: Each night views a player to check for Wolf. Receives result of WOLF if viewing a Werewolf, Wolf Cub (post promotion), or Tinker. On N0, receives a random negative view.

1 Aux Seer: Each night views a player to check for Aux Evil. Receives result of AUX EVIL if viewing a Sorcerer, Mimic, Wolf Cub (pre promotion), or Tinker. On N0, receives a random negative view.

1 Priest: As long as the priest is alive, roles will be revealed on death. The priest is Tough to one kill (lynch, NK, brutal).

1 Hunter: If the final two players are Hunter and werewolf, the Hunter will defy parity and Good will win. The Hunter has a mandatory Brutal on death.

1 Bodyguard: The bodyguard may choose to protect a player each night from the NK. If the bodyguard is protecting the target of the NK, the NK will fail. The bodyguard may not protect the same person on consecutive nights nor may they protect themselves. The bodyguard IS NOT informed of a successful protection.

8 Villagers: Villagers have no special powers however, 1 villager will be an unaware Tinker (Views as Wolf to Seer, Aux Evil to Aux Seer, Seer to Sorcerer, Tinker to Mimic), 1 villager will have an unaware Tough attribute and 1 villager will be an unaware mandatory Brutal. Therefore, all villagers will have a Brutal order (not guaranteed to work of course).

ORDER OF OPERATIONS
1. Bodyguard Protections
3. Nightkill

LYNCH
Dusk will be called at a time specified in Cassy. The person with the most votes at that time will be lynched. Ties will be decided by Longest Held Last Vote (LHLV). Nightfall votes are allowed, and dusk will be immediately called upon enough nightfalls to determine the lynch. It is your responsibility to stop posting when this happens even if I haven't called dusk yet. An early dawn will be called based on my discretion and guidance, but as a general rule I will not call dawn without everybody locking orders.

NIGHT ORDERS
Night orders are due at a time specified in Cassy. Dawn will be called at that time. Missing orders will result in missing actions with the exception of the brutal order. If a brutal order is missing, the brutal will be randomised among your teammates. As such, conditional orders are acceptable and encouraged. There is NO POSTING between DUSK and the announcement of the Night Kill. Posting in this window will be punished harshly. I reserve the right to determine how damaging the illegal post was and react accordingly.

Zombie posts are STRICTLY forbidden, even jokey/off-topic posts. There will be no warnings. Out of game communications are also strictly forbidden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
BerenCamlost
davidenkinderen
dbmurph22
dejojam1
DIGGITYDAWGDUBS
Felice Si
Mimikyu
miraria
nolemonplease
ortho_
PaperF
RoyalApe
Samool
Smugs
spj91
tern73
TFang
Vanderscamp
xandryyte

19 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2230580

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mir reporting for duty!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pseudo swore to never play a 19er but I'll jump in if people will accept full junk mode. I will try to put my thinking cap on at times, but if I play it will often be gibberish. As the game progresses chances increase I could do something worthwhile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be the mimic some day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Even when you don't feel it.
badge
Prioritize your own life, or someone will prioritize it for you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure! Just don't think I'll pay any attention to you during lynch time or night time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nipple of Knowledge
msg tools
mb
I'm all rusty and out of practice, but this one looks like a fun bunch of people! kiss I may have to drop if this doesn't start soon though, sorries.

I'm also OK playing with Murph's junk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
I will not lose my shit
I will not lose my shit
I will not lose my shit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mono
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be cool. Don't be all, like.... uncool
mbmbmbmbmb
davidenkinderen wrote:
I'm all rusty and out of practice, but this one looks like a fun bunch of people! kiss I may have to drop if this doesn't start soon though, sorries.

I'm also OK playing with Murph's junk.
We're at 12 people in like 18 hours so odds are good on being full soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I signed up. The added assurance with exposing my junk helped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Murph!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, time to play like ass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt J
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
WHAT UP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly I'm here to lurk and to get a nice interesting post feed from you all because I like hearing what you all say in the game context.

Just know I'm reading along like some wacko and throw in a hello Murph postscript every now and then.

And then all of a sudden I'll throw some serious business out and win. (actually it will seem to be like that, but I will cause my team to lose by doing so in some tragic turn)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a similar pseudo promise about 19ers like Murph, but I'll give one another try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
19ers have a way of murdering your will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are seriously my favorite!!

But I understand why they aren't everyones.

I'm just happy to have you all here with me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jess
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Daniel Avocado
badge
Princess Dopeyhead
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no pseudo promises about 19ers but I am not the same person I was the last time I played a game, so sorry or you're welcome depending on your prior view on me.

Much love and please don't expect too much heart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
ninja

Y'all just had to do this on my anniversary, didn't ya?

Nope. Not signing up.

Today, at least. Not signing up today.

*sneaks out quickly, hits subscribe with a throwing knife on way out - just in case.*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
only two more!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Signed up but...

Not Time Warping
Probably won't ever be fully caught up.
May not even be around for lynches.

But I'll spend at least 30 minutes with the game at least twice a day.

Good luck y'all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
As an FYI I plan to run another 19er in a month or so - mainly because I GMed VVV who expressed interest in playing but is busy rn!

Also ONE MORE and I'll throw it into N0 =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Also if anyone wants to spectate along with their own spectator chat, shoot me a GM! =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth BK
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Signed up but...

Not Time Warping
Probably won't ever be fully caught up.
May not even be around for lynches.

But I'll spend at least 30 minutes with the game at least twice a day.

Good luck y'all!

Oh, I might be able to play w/ these allowances
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [130] |