Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're right Vanders. But we always have a chance to work around players/people not behaving optimally (obviously without saying so). My wife has passed that on to me from all of her practice in our marriage that she's had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WP DUBS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clutch

With angry birds birthday mom lurking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nipple of Knowledge
msg tools
mb
Holeeeeeeeee sheeeeeeeeet!

I thought our game was over D2 already. And then lemon got strung up as well. And tern was TV. We struggled so hard. We really needed a miracle, and got several in the end! wow :shocked:

Thanks for the game everyone (mods included). I had great fun, despite being so obviously evil. Rusty and stinky after all.

Also, I <3 Diggity! I got promised fun, and boy did I get it! Mostly in Wolf Chat though. MVP right there, and what a great addition to this community! kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did NOT think Dubs was a wolf. laugh Very surprised when Rorab told me that after I died. I kept hoping Pilotbob would give me a hint - he was my N0 clear, so I knew he must be Mimic when Spj called a hit.

Fyi, for all the discussion about how I was probably sorcerer because I gave Royal as my N0 - I didn't actually state a view on anyone I viewed. laugh Royal was just the one that felt like a believable clear. And then I picked Lemon to clear because I thought she was a wolf (and then later second guessed myself).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nipple of Knowledge
msg tools
mb
monogarden wrote:
I thought this game was really well fought from both sides and could have gone either way. So great job to everyone! It was very close because of how much work everyone put in.

Also this. I said in WC that Good deserved to win. They did not luck into any Evils. They throughly weeded them out, and a win would have been well-deserved. The level of wolf hunting in here has gone up aeveral notches. Seriously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Original Thumb #50
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice entertaining game. I was about 80% that murph was a mislynch and figured vanders was the wolf when he switched.

I think we should lose the tough on the mimic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
I did NOT think Dubs was a wolf. laugh Very surprised when Rorab told me that after I died. I kept hoping Pilotbob would give me a hint - he was my N0 clear, so I knew he must be Mimic when Spj called a hit.

Fyi, for all the discussion about how I was probably sorcerer because I gave Royal as my N0 - I didn't actually state a view on anyone I viewed. laugh Royal was just the one that felt like a believable clear. And then I picked Lemon to clear because I thought she was a wolf (and then later second guessed myself).
Your reaction to the Samool NK reminded me of the time you were my aux in Oh My and couldn't understand my NK on silverbonds.

I thought I had a pretty good D1, how'd you catch that I was a wolf so early?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done Dubs - i think you played very well, i think you might have been my last guess for wolf.

Thanks for killing me N1 though, i was pleasantly surpirsed modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ohgrande wrote:
Nice entertaining game. I was about 80% that murph was a mislynch and figured vanders was the wolf when he switched.

I think we should lose the tough on the mimic.

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt J
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
It was fun to play again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nolemonplease wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:

Your reaction to the Samool NK reminded me of the time you were my aux in Oh My and couldn't understand my NK on silverbonds.

I thought I had a pretty good D1, how'd you catch that I was a wolf so early?

I often find you shiny on D1 when you're good, and I didn't here. You sounded fairly good, but not quite on the same level, so I was wondering a little. And I thought you were a believable view for me, so I investigated further. I think I went and looked at a few of your past games. But I can't remember anymore what I determined about the comparison though, since it was days ago now. Hopefully I can figure it out next time I actually need to read you. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess we have very different thoughts on NKs then if that's a pattern!

In Oh My that was probably good because we both made independent NKs later in the game.

Will be interesting if we wolf together. (Have we?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've decided to join Matrix 9er, anyone who wants an immediate rematch (of a different set) feel free to take the last spot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really confused when Mimik flipped villager. I had thought since D1 that he was a wolf. But I knew he wasn't Mimic because Pilot was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb
It's pretty wildly coincidental that Paper made these two posts within the same minute:

PaperF wrote:
I love this roster. Also wolves, stay away, give me two days at least so I can enjoy the game.
PaperF wrote:
[vote dubs]
Dubs also being his first vote of the game.

And then his next two posts were:
PaperF wrote:
davidenkinderen wrote:
So we had a BBQ and everyone left, and I should go to bed cause I have to work tomorrow, but I smell of smoke and meat and am wide awake and want to play.

WHERE IS EVERYONE? soblue
Welcome to Earth, David! arrrh

and
PaperF wrote:
Maybe Lemon is evil after all.

Really Paper, we've heard of hinting but all three of your wolves in a row?shake
laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Felice Si wrote:
It's pretty wildly coincidental that Paper made these two posts within the same minute:

PaperF wrote:
I love this roster. Also wolves, stay away, give me two days at least so I can enjoy the game.
PaperF wrote:
[vote dubs]

PaperF wrote:
davidenkinderen wrote:
So we had a BBQ and everyone left, and I should go to bed cause I have to work tomorrow, but I smell of smoke and meat and am wide awake and want to play.

and
PaperF wrote:

Really Paper, we've heard of hinting but all three of your wolves in a row?shake
laugh

Which one did he know?

David. That seems like the least hinty to me. I'd been guessing Lemon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...---...
Canada
flag msg tools
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon? Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, he picked David. I thought the nolemon hint was way too big to be real.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You were a rockstar dubs. Great job!

Thanks mods!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:
PaperF wrote:
[vote dubs]

PaperF wrote:
davidenkinderen wrote:

and
PaperF wrote:

laugh
I noticed that!!! The purpose was to hide my daddy wolf in case I was killed and get someone mislynched, but I guess it was never going to work!

Daddy David!!! and all wolves, sorry that I died so early! It was also frustrating that my top two picks (murph and david) were in the lead on the same day with me. :v
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp? Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
mbmbmbmbmb
Felice Si wrote:

PaperF wrote:
PaperF wrote:
[vote dubs]

PaperF wrote:
davidenkinderen wrote:

and
PaperF wrote:

laugh
There were multiple times this game that we were like, "Are we sure we don't have a cultist??"

TFang also voted all three of us on D1!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nipple of Knowledge
msg tools
mb
Oh lord, I realise I haven’t been a twink in forever, but being called Daddy by Paper is oddly confrontational. surprisewhistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelci
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys! Sorry for the delay in posting. We just went to American Camp on San Juan Island and it was beautiful! Lotus & Bodhi ran free and loved it.

Great game everyone! The Village played super great this game. I meant what I said about you guys sounding good. You all worked very hard and had so many accurate reads and reasoning that I really had to work my Wolfy tail off.

@ murph & Felice: I was really feeling there for you guys in the F9 & F6. You were overall both very good sounding the majority of the time with many good tells, and I thought you both offered excellent analysis to the Village at key times. You were exceptionally worthy opponents in the battle for mislynches.

@ ortho & Vanders & Royal: You guys sounded amazing and were the Villageriest leaders I have ever seen. End of story. I really thought you guys were going to win it for Team Good, and I think 99/100 times there, you do. Super well played.

@ TFang & spj: The keenest Seers of them all!!!

@ Mimi: I have never experienced such a rollercoaster of reads as I did with you Mimi. Legitimately, I thought you were 100% good at first, then 100% evil, and then you finally got me to see you really were good all along. Despite your lynch, you did a great job not giving up on the Village there and helping people to see you were good despite all of the confusion.

Great Teamwork Team Evil! Sorry we killed you D1 Wolf Cub Paper, I felt like such a moron for that. But David & Lemon, you guys were awesome Wolf partners, Wolf chat was a hoot and a half you guys are so fun. Great work Dejo on your super credible Seer claim & Mir / Pilot for that awesome sneak parity attack!

Everyone else, you did great also, buy I have to go eat dinner now, so just know I hug you all in a definitely friendly and not at all trying to eat you way!

AAAWWWHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thanks Rob & Mono!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gotta say, when I figured out that K had ONE singular path to victory in which she HAD to get Felice and Murph lynched, and specifically NK Royal and Vanders - and having seen Ortho at the end of the weekend come to the correct answer, I was still quietly confident, but dang it was incredibly tight a win! You were absolutely fab K - absolutely stunning =)

This was well fought, hard-fought, and best of all, a non-contentious game - which is honestly what I'm most pleased by. Thank y'all for playing, an keeping it chill!

I have my next concoction coming up soon, and I have already started canvassing the old people (read: vets) but it'll be a 17er, and should go up sometime next week for signups =)

But yeah all in all, great game folks, thank you all for playing and being brill!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
I won't be putting up another 19er for a bit - I like giving it some room to breathe in between iterations, but I think we should go with the Mimic not being Tough from now on, as ohgrande has suggested =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  126 , 127 , 128 , 129 , 130  Next »  [130] |