Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll close out the game in a sec, but also of note to me was the chatter in dead chat about weekend posting.

I know that I've definitely been tempted to run games that close over the weekends, but I also know I haven't done that because there are people that may rely on a certain amount of weekend posting in order to play, so I'd be interested to hear thoughts here of any sort of intermediary solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Madeline B
msg tools
No mountains, no valleys
badge
Never argue with idiots; they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lurker: what is the point of the mimic-tinker flipping views? To "sell a reveal" as tinker? It just feels like it creates way more edge case paranoia than it helps with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
madelineb wrote:
Lurker: what is the point of the mimic-tinker flipping views? To "sell a reveal" as tinker? It just feels like it creates way more edge case paranoia than it helps with.

I think to eat one or two day kills and reveal as a Wolf, more likely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt J
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
It was a good game. Objectively it feels like a game good is supposed to win. D3 did a nice job; it feels good to win one you think you should lose. There were times I was pretty sure she was the last one, but I could say the same about almost everyone in the game so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was shocked when spj came in with a hit on me, most slotted me as tinker.

Dubs... would you have believed if I snipped who to kill.

Dejo... I'm not sure what hint you were looking for?

I missed putting in a view last night, but I knew it was you or orth_ and the other was the brutal villy.

But, I got busy and I didn't get a chance to snip that Vanders was the correct NK for the win. So glad you got there. !!!

Great play everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pilotbob wrote:

I missed putting in a view last night, but I knew it was you or orth_ and the other was the brutal villy.

But, I got busy and I didn't get a chance to snip that Vanders was the correct NK for the win. So glad you got there. !!!

Great play everyone.

Oh, it was mainly just that you weren't voting until really late. Maybe it was D6 when I got lynched in the end? And I was thinking, if it went toward Felice, I had no idea if she was a wolf or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
pilotbob wrote:

Great play everyone.

Oh, it was mainly just that you weren't voting until really late. Maybe it was D6 when I got lynched in the end? And I was thinking, if it went toward Felice, I had no idea if she was a wolf or not.

Yea, I was pretty busy irl. Also, at that point, I don't think I had viewed Felice... so I wasn't sure if she was someone I should vote for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  126 , 127 , 128 , 129 , 130  |