Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie B
United States
Unspecified
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
I read the rules last night and it sounds pretty cool. I like the rondel system in Imperial but I have not been able to play this game with my wife since she doesn't like wargames (yes, yes I did tell her it's not really a wargame) and I don't think Imperial would work well with 2 players.
My questions are:
Does this game work well with just 2 players and when will this game hit the stores in the USA?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a) The game works very, very well with 2. I was a playtester, and very keen on making sure that the two-player game was balanced.
b) It will be available at Essen, so whenever Jay gets his Essen stock available stateside ought to be about when it is available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Heinzmann
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the heading to this and thought of a bizzare Willy Wonka creation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rio Grande Games wrote:
Naturally, we have a large number of games scheduled for release in November after the Essen show in October. These include (but with no specific release dates as yet - I should know more in the nextweek): Mü and lots more, (a collection of classic card games, including Mü and Nyet), Race for the Galaxy, Amyitis, Key Harvest, ChateauRoquefort, Power Grid card expansion, Felix: the Cat in the Sack, Carcassonne: Abbey & Mayor, Cuba, Hamburgum, Oregon, Ming Dynasty, In the Year of the Dragon, Zooloretto expansion pack, Key Harvest, Darjeeling, and Bonhanza fan edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.