Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: convention [+] bggcon [+] [View All]
Craig Bartell
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
I have received a massive number of requests for Dale Maxfield BGG Con 2007 memorabilia since announcing Dale's attendance back in July (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1593874#1593874).

I am therefore pleased to announce the limited edition Dale Maxfield BGG Con 2007 stickers. These stickers are 1.5" in diameter and will be made available exclusively to those people lucky enough to meet Dale in person at BGG Con 2007!!!

I am considering making a different sticker for each day of the BGG Con. If you are able to spot Dale and get to him through the throngs of fans, you could possible collect all 4 stickers!!! I have some draft designs available here: http://www.craig-bartell.com/images/dalebgg.jpg. Please post your thoughts on the stickers, especially if you would like to see a different design.

Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Kansas, there really isn't much going on there is there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bartell
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
MWChapel wrote:
Kansas, there really isn't much going on there is there?

Your graphics skillz are very good. Perhaps you could make a better sticker than I could. I would love to use your designs! Dale is the president of a lot of clubs out here in Kansas, including the 18xx club, and others. But I didn't know about the "Not much to do in Kansas" club. I'll add that to the fan club email next month!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Dammit, I'm not going to BGG Con!! Who can I bribe to get me some Dale Maxfield memorabilia? Any chance on an autograph?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Filko
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know Dale Maxfield. I have had the pleasure to serve with Dale Maxfield. You sir are no Dale Maxfield. However, I will get you a sticker signed by the man himself.
-Sabot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hannah Echalier

Kansas
msg tools
Is it too late to get these for Halloween? We'd be the busiest house on the street if we passed these out to trick-or-treaters!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.