[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [36] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: New No-Reveal 9er 4 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
[vote sarah]

You don't bring math to a lynching. E'rybody knows that.

1 out of 1 Doctor Crime (my hubby's nickname for me) says goo is protecting evil-stone!
I know almost all those words, but I don't understand this.

I was trying to add more math since you poo-poo'd on my math. I turned it into an inside joke with myself though apparently. And stone is evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Village, please win and carry me to the victory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Any meta I need to know about this game? We got a Priest and a couple of sometime Hunters, a normal Wolf, wimpy Wolf, and a OPG potential Priest view poacher.

That about sum it up?

yep. many players have expressed that the D1 all-claim is pro-good and maybe to a fault. it's yet to be tested.

i personally think at least one amateur hunter should claim on D1 to anchor everyone and if he gets countered, great.

i've noticed that while the normal 9er has its meat on D2, some of that meat is on D1 in this game. D2 isn't the blockbuster day that it is in the normal one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote rhand]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (9/9) - # - Voted by

stonecutter129 - 2 - SarahBoBara(2), BerenCamlost(4)
Dake - 1 - TheFallen(1)
BerenCamlost - 1 - stonecutter129(3)
SarahBoBara - 1 - Gelatinous Goo(5)
Rhanddom - 1 - Dake(6)

Not Voting: beardandglasses, dbmurph22, Rhanddom

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

BerenCamlost - 1 - stonecutter129(4)
Dake - 1 - Rhanddom(6)
Gelatinous Goo - 1 - SarahBoBara(5)
SarahBoBara - 1 - stonecutter129(2)
stonecutter129 - 1 - BerenCamlost(3)
TheFallen - 1 - Dake(1)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SarahBoBara wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
[vote sarah]

1 out of 1 Doctor Crime (my hubby's nickname for me) says goo is protecting evil-stone!

I was trying to add more math since you poo-poo'd on my math. I turned it into an inside joke with myself though apparently. And stone is evil.

An inside joke with yourself?

That sounds remarkably similar to mental illness. Something to think about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Any meta I need to know about this game? We got a Priest and a couple of sometime Hunters, a normal Wolf, wimpy Wolf, and a OPG potential Priest view poacher.

That about sum it up?

yep. many players have expressed that the D1 all-claim is pro-good and maybe to a fault. it's yet to be tested.

i personally think at least one amateur hunter should claim on D1 to anchor everyone and if he gets countered, great.

i've noticed that while the normal 9er has its meat on D2, some of that meat is on D1 in this game. D2 isn't the blockbuster day that it is in the normal one.

You guys could have an eight-claim if you like. You may not have an all-claim. Hard no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dbmurph22 wrote:
Village, please win and carry me to the victory.

This is honestly the most evil post I have ever seen. Like, so much so that I think you're actually trying to sound ridiculously evil to be funny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote sarah]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stonecutter129 wrote:
[vote sarah]

surprise

It's on now. Aw yeah, on like donkey Kong!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just FYI, I'm still working at lynch time so if you want a claim you shpuld give me extra time to tell you that I don't claim and you can pound sand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (9/9) - # - Voted by

stonecutter129 - 2 - SarahBoBara(2), BerenCamlost(4)
SarahBoBara - 2 - Gelatinous Goo(5), stonecutter129(7)
Dake - 1 - TheFallen(1)
Rhanddom - 1 - Dake(6)
BerenCamlost - 0 - stonecutter129(3)

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

BerenCamlost - 1 - stonecutter129(4)
Dake - 1 - Rhanddom(6)
Gelatinous Goo - 1 - SarahBoBara(5)
SarahBoBara - 1 - stonecutter129(2)
stonecutter129 - 2 - BerenCamlost(3), SarahBoBara(7)
TheFallen - 1 - Dake(1)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Pssst...this is extra funny because I just claimed in my last game!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
TheFallen wrote:
(Pssst...this is extra funny because I just claimed in my last game!)

I don't believe you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:

That about sum it up?

I haven't played or read any of the prior games (nor played any game since December:o), but how did prior games in this set go? I would think claiming early may be good and help narrow worlds down/force evils into spots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheFallen wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
[vote sarah]

An inside joke with yourself?

That sounds remarkably similar to mental illness. Something to think about.

I'm not sure how to respond to this. Soooo..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
[vote sarah]

you're ready to dance the dance, huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to bed soon-- no one is around to help solve the game/entertain me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
SarahBoBara wrote:
Dake wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:

That about sum it up?

I haven't played or read any of the prior games (nor played any game since December:o), but how did prior games in this set go? I would think claiming early may be good and help narrow worlds down/force evils into spots.

I think evil has won every time.

But, I'm good this time, so good is going to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
Dake wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:

That about sum it up?

Have you played before? What's the general strategy here? I think I agree with Dake in an all claim making sense day 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stone
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ant Man Joke
badge
2nd Ant Man Joke
mbmbmbmbmb
SarahBoBara wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
Dake wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:

That about sum it up?

Have you played before? What's the general strategy here? I think I agree with Dake in an all claim making sense day 1.

I mean you could try. I don't think it'll happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stonecutter129 wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
Dake wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:

That about sum it up?

I mean you could try. I don't think it'll happen.

I like that it forces evil to make a decision immediately so we can narrow things down and maybe give ourselves some "clears" or at least narrow it into pools. We might want to have priest claim in villagers though since it's clearly the strongest role? The two hunters don't seem that strong so those could be claimable roles that we can get out of the wolf pool at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I gotta go to bed-- hopefully we get some more action here tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SarahBoBara wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
[vote sarah]

Shifty eyes at goo

(Cuz a goo eye at goo seems silly)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SarahBoBara wrote:
stonecutter129 wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
Dake wrote:
Gelatinous Goo wrote:

That about sum it up?

Even with a semi all claim evil has taken this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [36] |