Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As any BGG visitor can see, the resident cartoonist here seems to be overworked in his real world job. Very often his cartoon will stay posted for weeks at a time- which is good for the occasional viewer, but for those of us who drop in every day or three it would be nice to see some new cartoon action.

So how about various cartoons contributed by different artists? That way a new cartoon could be seen every week or two.

If anyone (myself included) was interested, is there a place we could send ideas to here at BGG?

But lets make this clear- NEVER REPLACE THE FANTASTIC BRIAN BARLING!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Grelis
Australia
Surry Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
and crikey!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, some more cartoon work would be nice so long as Mr Barling was not seen as being replaced.

I would be interested in submitting the occasional cartoon, mind you compared to me, Brian is seriously prolific.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ahern
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do believe Aldie himself said that he welcomes contributions and he'd be happy to post it if the quality is up to Brian Barling levels. A tall order indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
There is THIS also:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/221463

Have some tries for your OWN then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb

Or Aldie could post an old classic up every so often.

There are a lot of Brian's works I haven't seen yet. I go in and look at the old ones every so often. But I have never looked at them all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anye Freer
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I better draw up the one Crim and I came up with not too long ago one of these days... I think it is funny but my cartooning isn't so good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.