Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Dubbs
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In between games of Duel of Ages, Brad and I decided to break out Zombies!!! It was my first game in a while, Brad had played fairly recently, though he was used to expansions.

I took a roleplaying attitude to the game of "Zombies, uh, uh, no way!", at least for the first several turns. Brad took the opposite tack, heading for the Police Station whih came up fairly quickly. I eventually travelled along a road, killing the odd zombie. I got to play the helipad myself, and when I did, Brad played the "send another player back to the town square" card. I was already beat up, and he managed to win with 25 zombies before I could get out or beat 25 zombies.

Overall impression was that my initial "cowering" strategy was not that effective. I think that a 2 player version of this game lacks some of the essential dymanics and fun of the game, so I'd love to play multiplayer sometime. There was an oddness in the game sequence that we kept missing - I'm not sure we always remembered to move zombies or do our discard. Possibly the sequence of play is a little longer somehow than needed for a game of this scope.

Anyways, it was fun. Next time, I'll definitely be playing more aggressively and with multiple players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.