Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Rainbow Werewolf 12!

This is a semi-standard Werewolf game with standard roles and rules but one major difference- each person reveals just as a color, not a role or an alignment. This is a pre-determined roleset with some unknowns. This means that I built the roleset and then added filler role options; the final roles were not randomly selected.

Dates & Times
Scheduled to Run Monday 7/29/2019 with first lynch on Tuesday.
No Weekend/Holiday Posting.
Dusk: 3:00PM BGG
Dawn: 3:30PM BGG

Red Roles (1 in game)
Werewolf- Standard wolf.

Orange Roles (2 in game)
Brutal Werewolf- Max Evil- Brutal on death.
Color-Linked Wolf- Max Evil- Submits a second conditional kill each night that only goes off if they successfully predict the color of the target. They lose their power after the first additional kill.
Brutal Hunter- Good- Wins for good if in the final 2 with a wolf, brutal on death.
Color-Linked Parity Vigilante- Good- Submits a conditional kill each night that only goes off if they predict the color of their target. They lose their power after the first successful kill. Wins for good if in the final 2 with a wolf.

Yellow Roles (1 in game)
Chameleon Wolf- Max Evil- May view and reveal as any color that he has eaten.
Mimic- Aux Evil- Each night may view someone to learn their role. Can reveal and view as any of the roles previously viewed, which means that their full role can be false if painted white. N0 Jester Villager view.
Colored Cultist- Aux Evil- Knows the identities and colors of all of the other evils and may reveal and view as any color (ROYGBP) they want. Sets the color they reveal as a night action for that night/next day and gets an N0 choice for the D1 reveal.

Green Roles (5 in game)
Villager x 6- All villagers will see Villager in Cassandra, but one will have a hidden attribute.
--- Jester Villager- 1 - The Jester Villager will view and reveal as any other color (except yellow)- either red, orange, blue, or purple to fill in the one gap. This is not a random selection. It is predetermined.

Blue Roles (4 in game)
Chatty Wolf- Max Evil- May create a chat with someone each day and learns their color. Gets an N0 chat. They get one post-death chat, so if they die at night, they can continue to talk in that chat. If they die during the day, they get to make one more chat that night.
Sorcerer Wolf- Max Evil- Views each night and learns the category (Villager, Good Special, Aux Evil) of the role they view.
Color Sorcerer- Aux Evil- Views two people each night and learns the color they make when combined together. Also learns if they viewed a wolf. Cannot repeat views until everyone living has been viewed. N0 view is a random self-targeted teal (ie green clear). See color chart below.
Color Witch- Aux Evil- Targets someone each night and blocks any active role abilities they have. Learns the color of the person they target. N0 green villager block.
Emerl- Good- Learns a non-green role that is in the game each night. N0 view is the Jester villager.
Color Seer- Good- Views two people each night and learns the color they make when combined together. Cannot repeat views until everyone living has been viewed. N0 view is a random self-targeted teal (ie green clear). See color chart below.
Apprentice Painter- Good- As soon as the first good blue or purple role dies, they view someone and learn if they are Primary (Red, Blue, Yellow) or a Secondary (Orange, Purple, Green) color. Yellow roles will view as Primary regardless of what they are set to reveal as.
Aware Villager- Good- Learns the colors of anyone that targets them each night. If blocked by the Witch, just gets told that a single blue role visited them, regardless of any other people that targeted them.
Chatty Villager- Good- May choose someone each night to make a chat with. Gets an N0 pick for D1. They get one post-death chat, so if they die at night, they can continue to talk in that chat. If they die during the day, they get to make one more chat that night.
Color Prediction Priest- Each night, they pick a living player and a color. When that player dies, they learn additional information about the player. If their prediction was correct, they'll learn the role of the player. If their prediction was incorrect, they'll learn the color that the player was at the time they made the prediction.

Purple Roles (2 in game)
Painter Wolf- Max Evil- Once per game, may paint one person black and one person white. If either is used, the other must be used that same night.
Evil Painter- Aux Evil- Views each night for the color of someones' role. Once per game, may choose to paint someone as black, obscuring their color on reveal. N0 Green view.
Good Painter- Good- Views each night for the color of someones' role. Once per game, may choose to paint someone as white, revealing the full role on death instead of the color. N0 Green view.
** Both painters use their ability as a night action. They do not have to have viewed the person they paint. If they both paint the same person, it will cancel out and there will be normal reveal. Same with Concealer and White Paint.

Misc Role Clarifications:
- Everything is a Night Action, except for brutals and yellow color reveals, which can be changed at any time.
- Order of night actions are: Views, Kills, Chats, Set Reveal (so no one can reveal/view N2 as something they learn about N2).

Color Combination Chart

Full Roleset
Werewolf*
Orange Role #1
Orange Role #2*

Yellow Role #1
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager
Villager

Blue Role #1
Blue Role #2
Blue Role #3
Blue Role #4*

Purple Role #1
Purple Role #2*

Jester Villager #1

*One of the starred will not be in the game.

Additionally, the following are true:
- There are three wolves and two aux evils in the game.
- There are four Good Specials in the game.

Changes from the last runs:
- LJ has stepped down as primary mod for the set.

Series History:
Good: 9
Evil: 8
Rainbow Werewolf- Good wins at F4 by LHLV!
Rainbow Werewolf 2- Good wins at F4.
Rainbow Werewolf 3- Evil wins at F3.
Rainbow Werewolf 4- Evil wins at F4.
Rainbow Werewolf 5- Evil wins at F5.
Rainbow Werewolf, Majority Rules Style- Evil Wins!- Evil wins at F7.
Rainbow Werewolf at CabinCon- Evil wins at F5.
Rainbow Werewolf 6- Good wins at F3.
Rainbow Niner A- Good wins at F3.
Rainbow Niner 1- Good lynches wolves D1 & D2.
Rainbow Werewolf at BGGcon- Good wins at F7.
Rainbow Werewolf 7- Evil wins at F3.
Rainbow Werewolf 8- Evil wins at F6/F4.
Rainbow Werewolf 9- Good wins with D1/D2/N2 wolf kills.
Rainbow Werewolf 10!- Another good curbstomp.
Rainbow Werewolf at Cabincon- Good wins at F5.
Rainbow Werewolf 11! - Evil wins at F5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hold

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
These are my standard rules - borrowed liberally from the LJ standard. Some of this might not apply. Ignore it if it doesn’t.

Orders and Deadlines: I will accept all objective conditional orders. Brutals are mandatory unless otherwise stated and will kill a random member of your own team if no valid order is found. All deadlines are X:X0:59. That means that if dusk is at 2pm, any posts with 2:00pm timestamp are valid. If Dawn is at 12:30, orders with a 12:31 timestamp will not be accepted. If a deadline happens and I don’t call dawn/dusk/give results/etc, hold the horse. I’ll be there shortly.

Speeding Things Up: Nightfalls are valid options. If nightfall votes happen such that lynch results are locked, I will process dusk. If this is a game with vote manipulation, I will not unless there’s enough of a margin that any voting manipulation will not be given away. Unless I say otherwise, locking your game orders at night will speed up dawn.

Minimum Requirements: There is no minimum posting requirement, but if you’re not engaged in the game, I will replace you out. If you’re only going to make 1 post each day, they better be good posts. Likewise, if you miss a set of night orders, you can’t make them up, and I will replace you out. You don’t have to be omnipresent, but you need to be playing.

ModChat Information: Doing anything akin to flipping your card or talking about the color of your hat will result in a modkill. This includes: directly quoting modchats, using or faking screenshots of anything in Cassandra, or having people verify information by giving out the 10th word or letter that they get. This could also include things like, “LJ was late giving out views. Tell me what time she gave them out.” For more information and clarifications on this, please see this post.

Mod Questions: If you have something to discuss with the mod - please do so in Mod Chat. I'm much more likely to see it there and it also minimizes chance that people are read based on rules questions.

Other: If something comes up that I don’t address in the rules, I will use my best judgment when resolving it. If the Lynch/Night time are different in the OP and Cassy, assume that Cassy is right. If I screw something up, I will retcon or change things to even it out with both sides. If it’s pre-D2, I may re-roll.

Don’t be a dick.

Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
acox89
BeardMcMullen
Benesephiir
dejojam1
Farren
Irina_Phoenix
MajaiofDreams
Netslummer
Samool
SarahBoBara
stonecutter129
The_Rorab
Vanderscamp
whirlingdervish
xandryyte

15 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/2239402

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
LJ is joining as honorary mod to stalk chats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
I have famously huge turds!
badge
I have famously huge turds!
mbmbmbmbmb
My only Rainbow game I've played was my 5th game ever and I had no idea what I was doing. Looking forward to giving this one another shot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
LJ is joining as honorary mod to stalk chats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
Ouchhhh, I missed this!! Put me as a replacement!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you would like to be included on list of alternates, please GM me. HYPE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm doing set up of this game today. Please check into mod chat when it shows up and make any n0 selections you may have and confirm that you've seen your role.

Wolf Chat will NOT be open early.

Still scheduled to dawn on Monday morning. Thank you.

***NO POSTING PLEASE***

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
All players have checked in----w00t!

Dawn will be called in the morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
[DAWN]

Day 1 Dusk will occur at 3:00pm BGG on Tuesday 7/30.

Please direct any and all game related questions to your mod chats.

You may post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[Vote Beard] you're back again, yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
mbmbmbmbmb
First

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
mbmbmbmbmb
THIRD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote nets]

Nets is already trying to mislead us!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
mbmbmbmbmb
SarahBoBara wrote:
[vote nets]

Nets is already trying to mislead us!
laugh
heart heart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings fellow villagers!

Quote the portrait we are painting here!

Color me happy to see all of you.

If we don't kill all the evils I will be feeling blue.

But also green with envy.

Rest assured I am not yellow and will bravely face my foes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dejo, D1 TT activate?

Its been a while. I haven't played in a WW game in over a month (since MCU Gauntlet!!). I'm excited to play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:

So.. you're claiming orange or red. Noted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:

But really you're red, orange or purple right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:

But really you're red, orange or purple right?

Great minds! And I forgot about purple, which is definitely the best color!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
Dejo, D1 TT activate?

Its been a while. I haven't played in a WW game in over a month (since MCU Gauntlet!!). I'm excited to play

Obviously!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm gonna go through the whole crayola box in puns by the end of this game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [75] |