[1]  Prev «  71 , 72 , 73 , 74 , 75  Next »  [75] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Rainbow Werewolf 12 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
mbmbmb
Damn - yeah, that's rough losing them so early
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna B.
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I was screwed, the GS took down both my wolf buddies instantly and I was flying mostly solo all game.

All the goods had a trust team going and even though I was mostly under the radar, I had no good kills to bring it to a final 5 where I had more cred than anyone else.
I couldn't get the votes if it was me vs. Dejo.

So I removed her in the hopes I could build momentum against Vanders or Irina.
But as I said, I had no clue of Vanders view of me.
I was hoping he was more trusting of me than he was Irina.

But come dawn I learned NOPE.
Yeah... Problem with that was that Irina being evil hanged upon you being evil.
It was you vs Vanders first since you competed for GS spots, and if we lynched you and the game didn't end, next up was Paper vs Irina. (If acox had been yellow aux and P/I was purple wolf.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I considered claiming villager, but I felt I wouldn't have been trusted going into that pool.

I thought, let's be sincere and claim my chattyness and trust in my radiant goodness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm super proud that I was able to alter my speech pattern enough to stump Farren in the chat.

Going in, I didn't realize the chats were anonymous.

I thought it would be the "Majai" chat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
Whew!

Oh and what I thought was seeing something evil on Netsy ended up being accidental... so I, and Team Village, was lucky he happened to be evil... surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
mbmbmbmbmb
xandryyte wrote:
Whew!

Oh and what I thought was seeing something evil on Netsy ended up being accidental... so I, and Team Village, was lucky he happened to be evil... surprise
Good shot.

Still salty about it. lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
xandryyte wrote:
Whew!

Good shot.

I was SOOOOOOO looking forward to being wolves with Netsy.

😭😭😭

I was crushed when he up and died.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I'm super proud that I was able to alter my speech pattern enough to stump Farren in the chat.

Going in, I didn't realize the chats were anonymous.

I thought it would be the "Majai" chat.

Yup, you did a good job of fooling me - in the thread and as to your identity.

Good thing you remained skeptical enough of me to avoid lighting off the signal, though. That was the reason I waited so long on my claim - was hoping for a 2-for-1 deal. devil

Couldn't wait forever, though. Didn't want to give acox time to add a new color to his arsenal, and wanted to make sure the village had enough time to discuss the claim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
xandryyte wrote:
Whew!

Good shot.

I was SOOOOOOO looking forward to being wolves with Netsy.

😭😭😭

I was crushed when he up and died.

It also ruined your strategy on viewing Farren!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Unlucky Mike, and apologies to evils for replacing out - I got pretty sick last week and basically just slept for about 3 days so I couldn't keep playing =)

I had NO idea Netty was a wolf though sheesh! Well, I had no idea of anyone's role but y'know - Netty you sounded fucken NOICE, and if anyone bar xand had been GS I think you'd have nailed this - not much you can do about that sort of hero play GS move =)

Dejo - you said you were weirded out by my read of you D1, but all my D1 reads were organic - the way I play unaware aux on D1 is just to give reads and I naturally make them. I couldn't put my finger on it but D1 you just sounded sketchy to me, and so you were low in my reads, and that had nothing to do with being evil

I genuinely had bad reads on Farren, Stone and Samool as well - the only specifically evil thing I did on D1 was leave my vote on Farren - I thought Stone was the likeliest evil of the two, so left my vote on Far - but as I've said all my reads stuff was just natural reads progression stuff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, Majai.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And Samool was the Jester after all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Unlucky Mike, and apologies to evils for replacing out - I got pretty sick last week and basically just slept for about 3 days so I couldn't keep playing =)

I had NO idea Netty was a wolf though sheesh! Well, I had no idea of anyone's role but y'know - Netty you sounded fucken NOICE, and if anyone bar xand had been GS I think you'd have nailed this - not much you can do about that sort of hero play GS move =)

Dejo - you said you were weirded out by my read of you D1, but all my D1 reads were organic - the way I play unaware aux on D1 is just to give reads and I naturally make them. I couldn't put my finger on it but D1 you just sounded sketchy to me, and so you were low in my reads, and that had nothing to do with being evil

I genuinely had bad reads on Farren, Stone and Samool as well - the only specifically evil thing I did on D1 was leave my vote on Farren - I thought Stone was the likeliest evil of the two, so left my vote on Far - but as I've said all my reads stuff was just natural reads progression stuff!

It wasn't the read alone. It was the fact that you weren't talking to me. Good you I think would have talked to me more to determine my alignment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

It wasn't the read alone. It was the fact that you weren't talking to me. Good you I think would have talked to me more to determine my alignment.

I dunno - maybe if I was playing normally? It's hard to say =)

I don't think I interacted with anyone in the moment really - I had planned to just TW in the mornings, make a big reads post and leave before the game and before I even rolled evil!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
Sorry, Majai.

Yo Papes, I'm interested in your choices in claiming Villy and not painting anyone black? Not saying you should've! Just curious about the whys =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

I don't think I interacted with anyone in the moment really - I had planned to just TW in the mornings, make a big reads post and leave before the game and before I even rolled evil!

Maybe it was just coincidence then. But the way you interacted (or didn't) with me this game felt like other games when you've been evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So when the game began, I thought my auxes were in Farren, Irina and Vanders.

I danced the chat dance with Farren all day 1 and am glad I didn't divulge. Something told me to be careful, but I soooo wanted Farren to be evil.
Netsy was going to view him that night to confirm too! That's why I devised my signal.
But when Netsy died we no longer could!
So his kill nearly double screwed us.

Then I chatted with Beard 2 days in a row because I wanted to keep my chat hidden longer and I enjoyed plotting with him.

I uncovered him as my aux very quickly.

I was going to pick Vanders or Paper for my day 4 chat, but they were both not around too much, so I felt the chats wouldn't help.

So that was my logic in finding auxes via xhats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paper were you hinting GS earlier in the game? I thought you were, so I was very surprised by the villager claim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
dejojam1 wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:

Maybe it was just coincidence then. But the way you interacted (or didn't) with me this game felt like other games when you've been evil.

Oh absolutely =)

I mean, at the end of the day you were right - so regardless of anything there's merit in your read!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did such a happy dance when Samool flipped red!

I was like YAY! Points for me accusing him of being evil!

I think red Samool helped with confusing the village a bit.

One of the only times this game where luck favored team evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farren Bronaugh
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I *am* smiling.
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
So when the game began, I thought my auxes were in Farren, Irina and Vanders.

I danced the chat dance with Farren all day 1 and am glad I didn't divulge. Something told me to be careful, but I soooo wanted Farren to be evil.
Netsy was going to view him that night to confirm too! That's why I devised my signal.
But when Netsy died we no longer could!
So his kill nearly double screwed us.

Then I chatted with Beard 2 days in a row because I wanted to keep my chat hidden longer and I enjoyed plotting with him.

I uncovered him as my aux very quickly.

I was going to pick Vanders or Paper for my day 4 chat, but they were both not around too much, so I felt the chats wouldn't help.

So that was my logic in finding auxes via xhats.

The signal was mentioning Bob Ross - dead for an Evil signal, living for a Good signal.

RoyalApe posted a Friends reference with zombie Ross.

Hilarity ensured, briefly, when I saw that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So Beard never actually blocked anyone who had a power? I had actually assumed that even with Majai being a wolf, Beard had blocked Majai.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Far - I'm shite at reading you laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
mbmbmbmbmb
hopefully Mike and I can reprise our roles as co-wolves soon.
we were SO excited to co-wolf finally lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
hopefully Mike and I can reprise our roles as co-wolves soon.
we were SO excited to co-wolf finally lol

How much did you both enjoy Benes calling you both super good D1?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  71 , 72 , 73 , 74 , 75  Next »  [75] |