Recommend
11 
 Thumb up
 Hide
634 Posts
[1]  Prev «  21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25  Next »  [26] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Stranger Things: Season One rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
Ryagic wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
[killed Rhanddom] who was Dr. Brenner. Dr. Brenner is Brutal, His vote counts as -1 against the Demogorgon, and he will be informed if he ends the day voting it while another condition is met. He has an ability that wasn't revealed due to in game events. His Hidden Ability was Jonathan and would learn if he was voting the demogorgon when he died.

Analyzing this will be difficult because we don't know for sure if "another condition" was met. But Rhand ended the day voting for Irina.

D1 that is.
D2 it was nets.


So I wouldn't call Rhand's push on Irina D1 strong, but there's no pressure/suspicion there on D2, so that would support knowledge gained of Irina.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
Ryagic wrote:
Ryagic wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
[killed Rhanddom] who was Dr. Brenner. Dr. Brenner is Brutal, His vote counts as -1 against the Demogorgon, and he will be informed if he ends the day voting it while another condition is met. He has an ability that wasn't revealed due to in game events. His Hidden Ability was Jonathan and would learn if he was voting the demogorgon when he died.

Analyzing this will be difficult because we don't know for sure if "another condition" was met. But Rhand ended the day voting for Irina.

D1 that is.
D2 it was nets.


So I wouldn't call Rhand's push on Irina D1 strong, but there's no pressure/suspicion there on D2, so that would support knowledge gained of Irina.

Wave also ended D1 voting for Irina. So if Wave and Rhand had a persistent chat of some kind Wave could also have informed Rhand if Irina was the demigorgon regardless of whatever "another condition" was in Rhand's role.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope this is right

we need Cordelia to get in here and help
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really liking this digging, Abs.

It seems way more helpy-solvey than it sounds shadey-hidey.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
Avatar
mbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
Ryagic wrote:
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
Ryagic wrote:
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
OKAY - so will be able to use compute related and it's so so so much better

So I counted out things and there's 2 left so it looks pretty straight forward

I thought rhandoms last posts sounded super good and I didn't know deadline had passed. I guess it was genuine meta frustration about not being cagey about things.

Man what do you guys have against James Dean? Good lord

Like I don't think its as easy as saying oh there's probably two rebels since there wouldn't be just one bc that could be a game balance meta thing

Ironically I think the bolded was one of Rhandom's arguments for voting nets, yet you claim to like some of his last posts? Can you elaborate on what you liked about him?

The part about you explaining why you voted me past the deadline strikes me as slightly forced as well, considering you were voting for me before Rhand yesterday.

And I don't see what she forced? I've been posting about my read on you.

No I'm saying you sounded forced.

(And Rhand, apologies for misgendering you if I'm reading this correctly)

What - saying he sounded super good?

He did! What else would I have been saying with my vote?

There's two thoughts in my reply to your original post:

1.
Rhanddom wrote:
Joy. Crosspost with both $2m and Irina there.

[vote Netslummer] I'm pretty sure there has to be another High School Rebel.

I feel like you're saying Rhand sounded good even though you said this was a terrible view point.

2.
You explaining why you voted me past the deadline felt forced.

Okay, you can feel that way. I have no way to prove it to you until the game is over, but you're wrong.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Irina, who is evil?

Me or Abs?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
I really hope this is right

we need Cordelia to get in here and help

Cordelia here, ready to help. I had to wrap my mind around the game. So from where I stand,

There's for of us left.
I'm Jim Hopper.
There is only one evil, the demogorgon, still in the rightside up.
That means that out of Irina, Netslummer, and Ryagic, one of them fits the shoe for being the demogorgon. Which of these three fits the shoe? I'm leaning towards [vote Irina].

D1, I went back and forth on my read of Netslummer. His D2 posts really reinforced the feeling and my read of him as good. I've always had a sense that Ryagic was good and it reflected in his posts, at least from my perspective.

Irina's D1 seemed really off to me. It felt like evil trying to maintain the status quo. D2 confused me even more because her reads sounded good and she looked like she was hunting, but her voting pattern was weird to me, with the switch to Ryagic at the last moment. Plus, Elemon voted for her, so she must've had some reason for doing so.

The only thing I can make sense of the voting is that maybe the demogorgon has voting powers we are not privy to? Not sure how much stock I place in that theory.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopper heart
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (4/11) - # - Voted by

Irina_Phoenix - 3 - Ryagic(1), Netslummer(2), codeia(4)
Ryagic - 1 - Irina_Phoenix(3)

Not Voting: N/A


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

codeia - 1 - Irina_Phoenix(4)
Irina_Phoenix - 1 - Ryagic(3)
Netslummer - 1 - Irina_Phoenix(2)
Ryagic - 1 - Irina_Phoenix(1)

Not Voting: N/A
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
Avatar
mbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
Irina, who is evil?

Me or Abs?

I think it's Ryagic. He could Ben in his evil range, but you don't seem...like, hindered I guess
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
Irina, who is evil?

Me or Abs?

I think it's Ryagic. He could Ben in his evil range, but you don't seem...like, hindered I guess
what do you mean? I don't seem hindered?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
I think Ryab seems okay too

I assumed I was Ryab when you wrote this on D1 but it's probably best to double check.

If so, what changed for you?

Irina I'd still appreciate a response to this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
this game is certainly some Strawnger Thongs.

Abs if you're the Demogorgon I'm gonna be so bummed out and also kinda proud of you.

but I'm chalking this game up as a win regardless for figuring out the Rhand thing.

Normally I just flail around in games and am terrible.
I think (after sobbing d1) I did a thing and got a thing done and yay.

The end
by Nick Vallina.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
45 minutes left.

Irina you here?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
Avatar
mbmbmb
HEY GUys mar rlly sorry work has been super slammed

I know I haven't been much help to our cause today so hopefully whichever one of you is the good one is fastest!

Abernathy I've been trying to respond to you and my phone keeps ringing.

I don't have more specifics than what I even already said. Day one had an - okay, hunting, leave you alone read. Something similar to what I said in some recent game about beard McMullen where he seems hunty but could still r a deep wolf.

Combo of questioning if I'm remembering correctly how to read you and POR

I know there are times in the past I read you spot on and other times I get in backwards and it's hard for me to recall

Sorry for absence! I'll try to check back

GL I guess! Nettie please check in from Mars!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
Avatar
mbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
45 minutes left.

Irina you here?

Rally not trying to ignored you! Opened post to respond like 5 tines
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean if we lynch wrong, we lose.

I just have to go with my gut, I guess.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
Avatar
mbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
I mean if we lynch wrong, we lose.

I just have to go with my gut, I guess.

Your gut was right the first time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
Avatar
mbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
I mean if we lynch wrong, we lose.

I just have to go with my gut, I guess.

But wouldn't I to be a race bc it's 4 and unless there's more than one NK it would be two left and they have to send everyone upside down to win.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
Avatar
mbmbmb
wouldn't it be*
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
I mean if we lynch wrong, we lose.

I just have to go with my gut, I guess.

But wouldn't I to be a race bc it's 4 and unless there's more than one NK it would be two left and they have to send everyone upside down to win.
I think yes
but also Dusk was supposed to be five minutes ago

I think we have to shut up


EDIT:

if it IS Going to be a race, can we please have a specifically scheduled dawn time? it would really suck for anyone to lose this game because they couldn't sit there and refresh the page every four seconds wondering when dawn would be called...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry sorry! We had a photoshoot at work today, and it just wrapped up. I'll be back at a computer momentarily.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
Irina_Phoenix wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
I mean if we lynch wrong, we lose.

I just have to go with my gut, I guess.

But wouldn't I to be a race bc it's 4 and unless there's more than one NK it would be two left and they have to send everyone upside down to win.
I think yes
but also Dusk was supposed to be five minutes ago

I think we have to shut up


EDIT:

if it IS Going to be a race, can we please have a specifically scheduled dawn time? it would really suck for anyone to lose this game because they couldn't sit there and refresh the page every four seconds wondering when dawn would be called...

Thumbsup
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[dusk]
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dusty, Hopper/Steve, and Nancy combined forces to drive back the Demogorgon and release all of their friends from the Upside Down!

[killed Irina_Phoenix] who was the Demogorgon.

Good wins!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25  Next »  [26] |