Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (3/11) - # - Voted by

Irina_Phoenix - 3 - Ryagic(1), Netslummer(2), codeia(4)
Ryagic - 1 - Irina_Phoenix(3)

Not Voting: N/A

Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 3:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 3:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

codeia - 1 - Irina_Phoenix(4)
Irina_Phoenix - 1 - Ryagic(3)
Netslummer - 1 - Irina_Phoenix(2)
Ryagic - 1 - Irina_Phoenix(1)

Not Voting: N/A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
codeia was Hopper/Steve. When Hopper died, he would send Will back from the Upside Down to the thread and would take over the chat with Joyce if she was still alive. Steve could still vote the day after he died, but only three times at least 5 minutes apart.

Ryagic was Nancy. She was Johnathan but for the Agents (would learn if she ended the day voting one when she died).

Netslummer was Dusty and had tiebreaking that would pass on when he died, starting with the person he'd voted the least during the game (and then I had a flowchart for ties). The new tiebreaker would be informed, so LHLV was never an issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hidden stuff:

Irina (Demogorgon) learned the Hidden Role of the person she ended the day voting.

If the Agents both voted the Demogorgon, they were informed of its identity.

Dr. Brenner was brutal, but it only killed Eleven. It misfired on everyone else.

I RNGed a hidden role to everyone but Eleven and the Demogorgon, and then the people that RNGed "Villager" got the corresponding Member of the AV Club/High School Rebel role. I couldn't narrow the pool down to 5 myself, though I spent like an hour trying to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, good job team.

Glad I could help!

(I only correctly read Rhand as evil. Had Dake/code on d1 and then Ryagic/$2M on d2, but I did find good Nets early!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
nice work, guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Yay, good job team.

Glad I could help!

(I only correctly read Rhand as evil. Had Dake/code on d1 and then Ryagic/$2M on d2, but I did find good Nets early!)

Sorry you never came back! I thought it was unlikely that'd happen if the Demogorgon didn't die almost immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
codeia was Hopper/Steve. When Hopper died, he would send Will back from the Upside Down to the thread and would take over the chat with Joyce if she was still alive. Steve could still vote the day after he died, but only three times at least 5 minutes apart.

Was wondering how I became relevant. Can't say that I was a fan of being a dead Town Crier/Village Idiot on D1 with a really really limited messaging function.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eleven would get to continue to "vote" from death, but it wasn't actual voting, just the ability to use her power if she died before it went off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
you knowing that phrase was supposed to confirm you as a member of the av club, nets. but the other part of that confirmation died, i think.

interestingly enough, it made me know that irina was evil.

good irina would know for sure that came from me and that you were legit av.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:

Was wondering how I became relevant. Can't say that I was a fan of being a dead Town Crier/Village Idiot on D1 with a really really limited messaging function.

Yeah, sorry. I think D1 was too limited for your chat, and I was expecting you to come back a decent chunk of the time. It just didn't happen here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyways! If I run games again, it'll be smaller ones like this that are heavily thematic. I do have a sketched out S02 and S03, but I'm going to wait a while to run them. I'm probably going to target one 9-13 player thematic game a month or so indefinitely. I'll probably add a comod to do the buttons, but I was kind of designing this one on the fly and don't like to do that with co-mods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Will- Dies at dawn on D1, can communicate from the Upside Down and views for Unaware Trait while there

How did that work? I didn't have any orders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
Dusty, Hopper/Steve, and Nancy combined forces to drive back the Demogorgon and release all of their friends from the Upside Down!

[killed Irina_Phoenix] who was the Demogorgon.

Good wins!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Quote:
Will- Dies at dawn on D1, can communicate from the Upside Down and views for Unaware Trait while there

How did that work? I didn't have any orders.

Oh, you didn't do that. I took that out because I thought it was too powerful for good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
Well played, Team Good! Though you really ought to have been suspicious of just how conspicuous I made myself. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
mbmbmb
Dake wrote:
you knowing that phrase was supposed to confirm you as a member of the av club, nets. but the other part of that confirmation died, i think.

HEy now! I voted for Ryagic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:

i wish I knew the office better! Lol if it had been Parks and Rec tho... hahahahha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This game turned out to be a lot of fun to puzzle out. It was cool knowing stuff but also being SO unsure of everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neutrina

Pittsburgh
msg tools
I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once.
badge
But by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.
mbmbmb
YEAH I had a difficult time Getting on track wth what had died and how many spots there were.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucky Me, Lucky Mud
msg tools
badge
mb
I think, with a vig that couldn't miskill and all those tiebreakers and resurrects and stuff, and nowhere for Evil's lone uninformed max to hide, Good was nearly guaranteed a win in this one. But I still had a great time playing. Thanks LJ, and yay Team Evil, and nice job, Team Good, individually and collectively!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had died, though, my tiebreak could've gone over to evil.

I felt like good was going to lose a lot of this game even after getting both auxes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abernathy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
...magic
badge
I have no idea what I'm doing
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Yay, good job team.

Glad I could help!

What‽ Good royal thinks good ryagic is evil? How?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhanddom wrote:
I think, with a vig that couldn't miskill and all those tiebreakers and resurrects and stuff, and nowhere for Evil's lone uninformed max to hide, Good was nearly guaranteed a win in this one. But I still had a great time playing. Thanks LJ, and yay Team Evil, and nice job, Team Good, individually and collectively!

I do think it was good sided - especially since a mislynch followed by a Hopper kill tonight would have brought me back.

Your brutal being nerfed to just Eleven is weaker than it seemed too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryagic wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
Yay, good job team.

Glad I could help!

What‽ Good royal thinks good ryagic is evil? How?

You were one of my best d1 reads. I was turned off by your Nets push d2 though. He was obvious good to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought codeia was evil with rhand d1 though. Paper seat was the best lynch IMO and her defense just felt EVIL. I was half right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  22 , 23 , 24 , 25 , 26  Next »  [26] |