Popular Tags: [View All]
William (Andy) Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the game A to Z and when I opened it the card deck that drives the entire game was missing. Well I figured it would be easy to contact Fundex. Well it's not. Their 800-486-9787 number doesn't work and their regular phone number 317-248-1080 is always busy (tried for over 2 hours and waited and tried again for a couple of hours). If you try to use the website to contact either customer service or the replacement part it bombs out with the following message. "There has been an error sending Email". Does anyone know of a different phone number that I could call to contact Fundex. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave VanderArk
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Their fax number is 317.248.1086. Their mailing address is Fundex Games, Ltd., P.O. Box 421309, Indianapolis, IN 46242. I've driven past their offices before on the way around Indianapolis. If you wanted to, you could drive there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William (Andy) Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help Dave.

The phone finally rang and a nice lady took care of my problem. She also stated that the website is being redone. That's why the contact did work. Now the wait for the deck begins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.