Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent
United States
San Ramon
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Unless it's an empty box, FFG has a copy of Road to Legend at a recent event. Check the Rants.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/rants.html

Can anyone tell what's sitting on top of Tide of Iron?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernesto Cabrera
Mexico
Mexico
D.F.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I dunno, but... Is that AT-43 on the table??!?!?!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Maddening
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That Road to Legend box is just that...a box. We use the same plotter we use to make posters, backdrops, and prototype games to print out box art that we glue to existing boxes to create "mock boxes". These are used to show gamers and retailers what the final box will look like.

Quote:

That's a mock box for Days of the Fox, the first Tide of Iron expansion due out this fall.

Quote:
I dunno, but... Is that AT-43 on the table??!?!?!?!

It is! FFG is distributing AT-43 and Confrontation in North America and English-speaking territories.

Edit: clarity

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Sulin
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mooninite wrote:

An Empty box. I use to remember when I sold video games we would put display boxes out for games coming out. No matter what you told people they had to physically pickup the box and check it empty. Just in case we had the next hot game in and were just not selling it to screw with people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.