Subject: My child likes to play car games online rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Autova Saniya
Kyrgyzstan
Бишкек
Чуйская область
msg tools
My child likes to play car games online https://www.topspeed.com/car-games/car-games/, and of course I decided to read about online games for children, and to my surprise, I found articles that recommend to allow children in online games, because to become a good player, a player needs to think well. In the same online strategies, a player needs to figure out his own moves and the actions of his enemies in order to win. And such games are equivalent to a chess game.
What do you think about this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mona's Board Game Land c/o Lance Strohsahl
Japan
Takayama-shi
Gifu-ken
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any search done well should produce both positive and negative results. I'm sure there are just as many articles about how online games are bad for children as there are arguing the opposite. I'd agree that games do make players better over time by encouraging good choice making, but, of course, they should because that is the whole point. I'd argue, however, that playing online games only will negatively affect your child's social skills. Play Car Wars with him. Encourage him to teach it to his friends and welcome his friends into your home as a place for them to meet and play. This will help his social skills AND teach good game play, strategies, etc. It'll cost less, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think you should introduce your child to PitchCar Mini, the most played game in my household cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls