ITALY
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT P500 HOTRE Charging/Shipping Update:

Hi guys!
Shipping:
As you've probably noticed, we've had some delays in getting components in for several of the P500 games over the past few weeks. In most cases, it's one single late component (the box, the cards, etc) that's holding up an entire game's release. Very frustrating. So several games we THOUGHT would ship first have been moved back a tad, while others are shipping before we expected. That's the bad news, and we apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.
All components in GMT warehouse by November 7. We should be able to start shipping this batch by November 16-20.

UGG's History of the Roman Empire

Aloa

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Glasson
United States
Hillsborough
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked with GMT on my order and they haven't even started charging yet. Charging might happen at the end of December. Do you have another update on availability?

Thanks,
Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Broglia
Italy
Torino
ITALY
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The GMT will be ship the games before Christmas to the UGG warhouse and then HOTRE will be available to the European gamers.
But I don't know when will became available for the USA players.
This depends on the GMT plan.

Thanks
Marco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Glasson
United States
Hillsborough
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing I won't see this until sometime in January.

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.