Popular Tags: [View All]
Cal Macewan
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a result of buying the 'Orange Box' set of Half-Life 2 related goodness, I have been given the ability to 'gift' a full copy of the game, plus the Episode One follow up to a friend.

Anyone want it?

It's a download version (as all the Valve stuff is now) done via the Steam client.

I don't want to auction it, as that would seem to possibly violate my user agreement. That said, if the recipient would care to tip me some geek-gold as a thank you, I would be very happy as I still haven't got enough for an avatar yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Wright
United States
Newark
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you still have it I would like it. gold possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Good idea. I was wondering what I would do with my Half Life 2 gift. I trust you have already found someone, so I hope you don't mind me using your post instead of making my own. If not, just pm me and I'll make sure any offers I get go to you first.

That being said, I too have a copy of HL2 I would give away for some geek gold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gill
Ireland
flag msg tools
broken clock wrote:
Good idea. I was wondering what I would do with my Half Life 2 gift. I trust you have already found someone, so I hope you don't mind me using your post instead of making my own. If not, just pm me and I'll make sure any offers I get go to you first.

That being said, I too have a copy of HL2 I would give away for some geek gold.

i'll take it if u still have hopefully as i simply cant afford it but i was hoping that u would be generous enough to give it to me for free as i have no geekgold :( but please i am hoping u will be kind enough an i will leave my steam id and ill pm my e-mail to u

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel baldwin
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I was hoping that you still had the gift to give but I dont have any money or "geek gold" to give back but if you do still have it my steam id is dannyo013

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.