5 Posts

Treasure Island» Forums » Variants

Subject: Are there custom maps out there? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobi Eb
msg tools
mb
I feel like this game is concepted and produced to embedd new maps/ expansions with ease. Since Even the players notes sheets are seperated, all you you Need is to find/design a new map (another Island, Forest, Planet,...) and Print it once large and 5 times small + Print starting hints. Has anybody found a fitting map so far? The challenge is to find / developp a map that Shows enough places and Details, to keep it intersting and balanced for all players by Chance...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tobinsky wrote:
I feel like this game is concepted and produced to embedd new maps/ expansions with ease. Since Even the players notes sheets are seperated, all you you Need is to find/design a new map (another Island, Forest, Planet,...) and Print it once large and 5 times small + Print starting hints. Has anybody found a fitting map so far? The challenge is to find / developp a map that Shows enough places and Details, to keep it intersting and balanced for all players by Chance...
That was one idea initially but it ended up being much harder to do than we thought. Nevertheless we are now working on a first expansion for 2020.

So there will be that map

Thank you,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Tobinsky wrote:
That was one idea initially but it ended up being much harder to do than we thought. Nevertheless we are now working on a first expansion for 2020.

Thank you,
Arnaud.
Hello Arnaud,

I'm guessing you do not wish to announce too many details just yet, but are you comfortable speaking to when we might hear more about this expansion? I presume it will entail more than just a map, yes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anarchosyn wrote:
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Tobinsky wrote:

Thank you,
Arnaud.
Hello Arnaud,

I'm guessing you do not wish to announce too many details just yet, but are you comfortable speaking to when we might hear more about this expansion? I presume it will entail more than just a map, yes?
Hello,

Indeed I cannto share much information, except: Release is for mid 2020... and there is a new map as well as new clues. The theme: Revenge, which is best served cold.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Berrier
msg tools
I can't wait!!

Great work and many thanks!

Thumb up
 tip