Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christine Biancheria
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gave this a try this weekend. It's not a bad tile-laying game, but there were some rules ambiguities. One question I had was whether the discard pile was staggered and visible or stacked and unsearchable. Searching through German websites led to be believe the latter. But the difficulty I have, especially with two players, is how to open an exhibit. The rules seem to say that a card is turned face up, and then the start player can play onto it. If he or she cannot, the other player(s) can. If no one does, the start player picks up the card and puts out another, and then the other player(s) can try to add to it from their hand(s). But what if no exhibit can be opened this way? I mean, the rules say you carry through your hand cards from round to round, and they note they may be uneven in number from player to player. What if either no one has enough cards to even start an exhibit (a new exhibit requires three) or no one has a suitable combo to do it. Strange flaw in the rules. Also, the illustration on page 4 seemed to contain an error. I'm wondering if I'm just being idiotic (wouldn't be the first occurrence of the phenomenon), or if the rules are flawed. Poking around on German websites uncovered no similar complaints, but yet no explanations. I am stumbling in darkness. Any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.