Popular Tags: [View All]
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
your reads were pretty money, smugs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
really good view choice, royal. i mean obviously because he was a wolf. but even like just game state wise. that was a solid view choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
i don't know how majai read nets as GS, but i was tipped off by other goods laugh

Yeah, I realised that I hadn't pushed Net strong enough to be a fake Seer, and had probably pushed him strong enough to seem like a difficult mislynch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
My initial reaction on getting Seer with N0 of ortho - welp, this is going to end poorly.

I expected ortho to maintain his desire to see me pushed on d1s and it would be awkward since I knew he wasn't wolf. Leading to him more likely to think I was evil.

Him not doing that made me really consider him as sorc. Though I think he had great second half of d1. As good in general meshed very well and found each other.

I think smugs especially was on fire.

Majai had a strong early d1, but his defense of LJ is what turned me on him. Dake was just a numbers game (for me) - but benes was smoking hot on his read there too.

Good game all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
really good view choice, royal. i mean obviously because he was a wolf. but even like just game state wise. that was a solid view choice.

thanks.

He was my initial view choice to start the game - just because he's TOUGH to read.

I went to benes briefly due to villy claim.

Considered LJ because LJ and I thought she was the person with least info alive to judge her on. But I thought it was boring. Majai was a lynch pin on a number of reads and if he wasn't wolf, I needed to help sell that to smugs (or smugs was evil). I just couldn't justify viewing anybody else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
Benes, your call-out of my voting you was justified.

FWIW, I had our track record firmly in mind during D1. When I voted you, my rationale was 'I am voting Benes purely because I think one of him and Dake are evil, and now Dake is seeming good to me. This means I can't be doing my subconsciously thinking GS Benes is evil thing.'

And it turned out to work, in the sense that you weren't the Seer.

I forced my reaction a little bit because I wanted to claim villager believably as the hunter. And it helped us find each other, so that's good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
benes WAS smoking hot on his read of me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benesephiir wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
Benes, your call-out of my voting you was justified.

FWIW, I had our track record firmly in mind during D1. When I voted you, my rationale was 'I am voting Benes purely because I think one of him and Dake are evil, and now Dake is seeming good to me. This means I can't be doing my subconsciously thinking GS Benes is evil thing.'

And it turned out to work, in the sense that you weren't the Seer.

I forced my reaction a little bit because I wanted to claim villager believably as the hunter. And it helped us find each other, so that's good.

oh you were the hunter? nice hunting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, can we get the game back into a "day phase" and all vote LJ for giggles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike has a lot to say.

He will be posting at some point today.

Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
monogarden wrote:
[Dusk]

[killed majaiofdreams]

Majai has conceded and the game is over! Good wins!

And happy birthday to Majai, sorry this isn't the best present but the day can only get better from here!

It felt too easy, but the two reasons I was reading Royal as evil weren't good reasons, plus I couldn't dismiss my initial gut read that Mike was evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was Smugs the hunter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Dake wrote:

thanks.

He was my initial view choice to start the game - just because he's TOUGH to read.

Considered LJ because LJ and I thought she was the person with least info alive to judge her on. But I thought it was boring. Majai was a lynch pin on a number of reads and if he wasn't wolf, I needed to help sell that to smugs (or smugs was evil). I just couldn't justify viewing anybody else.

I 100% would not have believed a seer claim from you that involved an N1 view of me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Sit tight, but the revolution's years away /I'm losing faith and I'm running low on things to say
mbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
My initial reaction on getting Seer with N0 of ortho - welp, this is going to end poorly.

I expected ortho to maintain his desire to see me pushed on d1s and it would be awkward since I knew he wasn't wolf. Leading to him more likely to think I was evil.

Him not doing that made me really consider him as sorc. Though I think he had great second half of d1. As good in general meshed very well and found each other.

Majai had a strong early d1, but his defense of LJ is what turned me on him. Dake was just a numbers game (for me) - but benes was smoking hot on his read there too.

Good game all.

Royal, I think you've got a misconception that I want to see you pushed on D1 just because.

The game I brought up Rorab's factoid, I was reading you as good and didn't want to see you pushed. Nor did I, to my recollection.

There have been two recent games I can remember where I pressured you on D1. One was the Dake 9er where I was Darlyd and you were a wolf. The other was Poisonwolves where I was a villager and you were a wolf.

Aside from that, I am pretty sure I've had you as some form of good read or at least not an evil one/voting for you in every other recent game. Maybe I'm forgetting some game, but I don't remember any others.

Also, great D1 and well done as Seer in this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
Dake wrote:

thanks.

I 100% would not have believed a seer claim from you that involved an N1 view of me.

I absolutely considered it and had it one you for like 2 minutes.

I'm not sure if I've ever viewed you n1 though. And it just didn't fun to do here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
Dake wrote:

thanks.

in the end it didn't really matter. once royal got the hit on maj, it was gg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really bummed when I saw I was the priest. I tried to be a little suspicious.
I thought it was working.

Im the worst GS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
mbmbmbmbmb
spoiler about my view N1.

Dake was a werewolf.
rofl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
I was really bummed when I saw I was the priest. I tried to be a little suspicious.

Im the worst GS.

I think just Mike killed it with that read. I specifically thought you were a villager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benes also killed it. I was all in on him being a Villager, and I usually can tell GS!Benes super early.

This is from before I voted Smugs and talked about my boxed read there:

[ljtrigirl 04:29 PM] Do I think the world is exactly Villy!Mike, Villy!Benes, Hunter!Smugs?

Mike did a great job (intentional or not) of getting away from my initial ping because I SUPER thought that he was evil early on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
ortho_ wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:

Good game all.

Royal, I think you've got a misconception that I want to see you pushed on D1 just because.

The game I brought up Rorab's factoid, I was reading you as good and didn't want to see you pushed. Nor did I, to my recollection.

There have been two recent games I can remember where I pressured you on D1. One was the Dake 9er where I was Darlyd and you were a wolf. The other was Poisonwolves where I was a villager and you were a wolf.

Aside from that, I am pretty sure I've had you as some form of good read or at least not an evil one/voting for you in every other recent game. Maybe I'm forgetting some game, but I don't remember any others.

Also, great D1 and well done as Seer in this one.

The 19er, the timing of it was fine and innocent. But then I was in like 4 straight games where the subject was broached - 3 of which I was evil in! The first of those, my wolf partner (Samool) brought it up and rorab pointed how awkward the entire conversation was (and it was).

I know you had solid reasons to think I was evil in the other two games you reference. I just want the discussion to be "hey, royals evil" without any meta reference to the stupid streak. OR we can just agree pre-game in a larger set to just lynch me d1 - that'd be fine too really.

I do recognize that it's as much about pressure that I put on myself as anything else. And I don't think you are doing anything malicious with it. But it's pressure that has made playing less enjoyable in total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think I ever actually evaluated ortho in the context of the game. I just got my role and felt the stars align and was like "we're both good this time, I can feel it". Which is know is just odds, but I think my soul reads tend to be more right than wrong, so his goodness was probably subliminally reinforced, but whatevs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:

Im the worst GS.

IMO, *try* to just play the game the same regardless. Trying to be suspicious either makes for easy kills or allows me to lynch you as GS

I thought your second half of d1 was great - you read genuine and good to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
I don't think I ever actually evaluated ortho in the context of the game. I just got my role and felt the stars align and was like "we're both good this time, I can feel it". Which is know is just odds, but I think my soul reads tend to be more right than wrong, so his goodness was probably subliminally reinforced, but whatevs.

If I hadn't known he wasn't a wolf, I would have been more suspicious of him in general, I'm certain of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  26 , 27 , 28 , 29 , 30  Next »  [30] |