Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
737 Posts
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [30] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: The Re-Ninering rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Smugsy, what do you think is going on here?

I want your insight.

So do I, I have nothing at this point. I'm just trying to exist within the flow of the game and do what's necessary as time goes on.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
i always dig the high-pitched one.

ghostface is the best.
I am a ghost.
and thus have a ghostface.

I am not, however, a 'killah'.

so
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
in all seriousness, mike. 9ers have less fluff... typically.
I'm pretty sure, given our roster and our relationships with each other, this is the correct amount of fluff.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
6 hours til lynch
barely any votes
what's goin' on?
watch ya fuckin' throats

wolves be on the prowl
searchin' through the bowels
my crew know who be guilty
these snakes look awful filthy

hang the noose, drink the juice
string 'em up, fill the cup
chop 'em down, commit to ground
go to sleep, wash, rinse, repeat
5 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BARS
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day (she/her)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf, but I'm definitely wolfing
badge
I am a cloud
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
Cassandra Project wrote:
VOTE TALLY

Player (9/9) - # - Voted by

Dake - 2 - Smugs(5), Netslummer(6)
ortho_ - 1 - RoyalApe(2)
Smugs - 1 - ljtrigirl(4)
RoyalApe - 0 - ljtrigirl(3)
ljtrigirl - 0 - RoyalApe(1)

Not Voting: Benesephiir, Dake, MajaiofDreams, ortho_, Vanderscamp


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 2:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

ljtrigirl - 2 - RoyalApe(3), Smugs(4)
Netslummer - 1 - Dake(6)
RoyalApe - 2 - ljtrigirl(1), ortho_(2)
Smugs - 1 - Dake(5)

Not Voting: Benesephiir, Dake, MajaiofDreams, ortho_, Vanderscamp

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Lolol.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
6 hours til lynch
barely any votes
what's goin' on?
watch ya fuckin' throats

wolves be on the prowl
searchin' through bowels
my crew know who be guilty
these snakes look awful filthy

hang the noose, drink the juice
string 'em up, fill the cup
chop 'em down, commit to ground
go to sleep, wash, rinse, repeat
[unvote dake]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OK fine...

Dial rotated down a notch.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (9/9) - # - Voted by

ortho_ - 1 - RoyalApe(2)
Smugs - 1 - ljtrigirl(4)
Dake - 1 - Smugs(5), Netslummer(6)
RoyalApe - 0 - ljtrigirl(3)
ljtrigirl - 0 - RoyalApe(1)

Not Voting: Benesephiir, Dake, MajaiofDreams, Netslummer, ortho_, Vanderscamp


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 2:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

ljtrigirl - 2 - RoyalApe(3), Smugs(4)
Netslummer - 1 - Dake(6)
RoyalApe - 2 - ljtrigirl(1), ortho_(2)
Smugs - 1 - Dake(5)

Not Voting: Benesephiir, Dake, MajaiofDreams, Netslummer, ortho_, Vanderscamp
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty Natalie Imbruglia.

I love everyone in this game a lot and the thought of having to lynch any of them already makes me sad.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
I'm pretty Natalie Imbruglia.

I love everyone in this game a lot and the thought of having to lynch any of them already makes me sad.

you're right. this roster is pretty smash mouth.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
I'm pretty Natalie Imbruglia.

I love everyone in this game a lot and the thought of having to lynch any of them already makes me sad.

you're right. this roster is pretty smash mouth.
laugh

This really made me Lily Allen.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
and now i know who lily allen is.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
and now i know who lily allen is.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
6 hours to lynch.

Barrely any votes.

What's going on?

This is what happens when people think meta voting isn't useful.

I dig Nets not doing it as a change of pace. Though it would be better to do in a larger set.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
6 hours to lynch.

Barrely any votes.

What's going on?

I still don't feel like the energy of the game is kicking in yet.

I have virtually no reads.

LJ seems excited, but I don't know if that's alignment or role indicative.

Dake seems heavily meta.

His majesty seems focussed and made a couple observations on the state of things, so plus there.

Ortho is making me nervous, but I think that's just my paranoia over anything else.

Everyone else seems to barrely be dipping their toes in the pool or holding cards close to their chest.

If someone legit feels they found someone super suspicious, I'd love to hear their insight.

That's all I've got right now and I'm not happy about it...
Mike you need to calm down.
Dusk is 6 hours away.

Actually, I love that post from Mike. It even feels genuine and not faux frustration.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dake wrote:
Cassandra Project wrote:
VOTE TALLY

Player (9/9) - # - Voted by

Dake - 2 - Smugs(5), Netslummer(6)
ortho_ - 1 - RoyalApe(2)
Smugs - 1 - ljtrigirl(4)
RoyalApe - 0 - ljtrigirl(3)
ljtrigirl - 0 - RoyalApe(1)

Not Voting: Benesephiir, Dake, MajaiofDreams, ortho_, Vanderscamp


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 2:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

ljtrigirl - 2 - RoyalApe(3), Smugs(4)
Netslummer - 1 - Dake(6)
RoyalApe - 2 - ljtrigirl(1), ortho_(2)
Smugs - 1 - Dake(5)

Not Voting: Benesephiir, Dake, MajaiofDreams, ortho_, Vanderscamp

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Right, needz moar votez. [vote dake]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (9/9) - # - Voted by

Dake - 2 - Smugs(5), Netslummer(6), RoyalApe(7)
Smugs - 1 - ljtrigirl(4)
RoyalApe - 0 - ljtrigirl(3)
ljtrigirl - 0 - RoyalApe(1)
ortho_ - 0 - RoyalApe(2)

Not Voting: Benesephiir, Dake, MajaiofDreams, Netslummer, ortho_, Vanderscamp


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 2:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 2:30 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

ljtrigirl - 2 - RoyalApe(3), Smugs(4)
Netslummer - 1 - Dake(6)
RoyalApe - 3 - ljtrigirl(1), ortho_(2), Dake(7)
Smugs - 1 - Dake(5)

Not Voting: Benesephiir, Dake, MajaiofDreams, Netslummer, ortho_, Vanderscamp
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
if I'm Andy, is Zack April? seems right...
badge
"When I get bummed out, I take my shirt off because the bad feelings make me feel sweaty."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Netslummer wrote:
MajaiofDreams wrote:
6 hours to lynch.

Barrely any votes.

What's going on?

I still don't feel like the energy of the game is kicking in yet.

I have virtually no reads.

LJ seems excited, but I don't know if that's alignment or role indicative.

Dake seems heavily meta.

His majesty seems focussed and made a couple observations on the state of things, so plus there.

Ortho is making me nervous, but I think that's just my paranoia over anything else.

Everyone else seems to barrely be dipping their toes in the pool or holding cards close to their chest.

If someone legit feels they found someone super suspicious, I'd love to hear their insight.

That's all I've got right now and I'm not happy about it...
Mike you need to calm down.
Dusk is 6 hours away.

Actually, I love that post from Mike. It even feels genuine and not faux frustration.
I never said I didn't like it.
I have distinct thoughts that Mike is good BECAUSE of this post.

but he also should calm down. Six hours is a lot of hours.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And now it isn't even a 3rd vote. Bugger.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
I never said I didn't like it.
I have distinct thoughts that Mike is good BECAUSE of this post.

but he also should calm down. Six hours is a lot of hours.

that's fair.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:
Dake wrote:
[vote vanderscamp

sup, fools? we'll talk more tomorrow.

I'll give this a warning

what's the warning?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
RoyalApe wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote:
Dake wrote:
[vote vanderscamp

sup, fools? we'll talk more tomorrow.

I'll give this a warning

what's the warning?

always close your brackets.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
Wait, I'm the only person to meta AND real vote? what's happening to us?
In this set its too hard to pick one meta vote and I feel like if I don't vote for literally everyone it would offend someone.

so I'm going to do a thing I've never done and not meta vote.

But if you do offend me, you give Rorab some brute squad practice.

Do it!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian, Benny, Bennis, Beans, Binesse.
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Netslummer wrote:
Benesephiir wrote:
ortho_ wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
RoyalApe wrote:
I miss niners.

I miss LJ (AND Benes, Hi Benes!)*

Otherwise, I probably wouldn't be playing this week. So somebody else gets to lead this game.

*I love the rest of you too, but I haven't played with them in quite a while

Still hiring.

I'm willing to lead. I have a very hands-off management style, however.

I believe in people.

People are my favorite animal.
We can try to tt with this and see how that goes.
which is why its so surprising that we're such good friends. People are my least favorite animal.

Not really,
You like animals because you think they all like you because you like them.
There are plenty of people who are like this too if you look for them.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [30] |