Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The night was coming to a close, but we were all still anxious for just one more game. As a closer, we picked Bang! with the High Noon expansion. I was the Sheriff, and unfortunately chose to hit Deputy Steve right off the bat. Paul declared himself an outlaw by hitting at the start. Renegade Dan mistakenly thought he should hit me too, and did so at first. Later he realized he had to protect me, at least for a little while. Outlaw Peter just played it cool at the beginning, since I was still unsure of who was who. Steve tried to play mysterious, but everyone seemed to be convinced he was the deputy. Everyone, sadly, except me. I really love the High Noon expansion to this game. It adds an unpredictability that makes the game a lot livelier, I think. After barely surviving the deaths of the renegade, an outlaw, and my deputy, the High Noon card "Ghost Town" came into play. This brings back all the eliminated players for one turn. I survived the barrage from Dead Outlaw Paul, but Dead Renegade Dan had some vengeance to be wreakin'. He tried to take out Live Outlaw Peter, then me. He failed with Peter, succeeded with me. The outlaws won! Poor Dead Deputy Steve didn't get to have a ghost turn. Players: Peter (W), Paul (W), Dan, Steve, Greg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.